Golden Glove in Copa Amreica!

Claudio Bravo's last 12 months:
La Liga champions
Copa Del Rey winner
Champions League winner
Ricardo Zamora Trophy
Copa America winner

Didn't he have to give back the CL medal though ? ( not enough appearances in CL matches)
How does that work, is he still considered a CL champion ? What's the eligibility there ?

:lol: @ comparing Messi to Peyton. Take a sec & look at the trophies this guy has won. 2 trebles alone is an amazing accomplishment & his career is far from being done.

:smh: @ Chile supporters attacking Messi & Augero's families who had to be moved to the media boxes for safety.

:smokin & :lol: @ the Chile kid consoling Messi as Argentina loses in PKs... Kinda touching & funny at the same time.

Last edited:
Dinamo Zagreb arrests: Croatia football officials held

Two senior officials with Croatia's leading football club have been arrested on suspicion of embezzlement and tax evasion.
Zdravko Mamic, the chairman of Dinamo Zagreb, and his brother Zoran, the club's coach, were held after deciding to return from the club's summer camp.
Police say alleged fraud has cost the club 118m kunas ($17.3m, £11.1m) since 2008.
The brothers say they are determined to prove their innocence.
On Friday, anti-corruption investigators said a senior official with the Croatian Football Federation, a tax inspector and the Mamic brothers were suspected of giving bribes, tax evasion and other offences.
According to Croatian and German media reports, they are accused of taking a cut of the sales of Dinamo Zagreb players.
Police allege the fraud also cost the state 12m kunas ($1.8m, £1.1m).
Police searched offices at the club and the football federation, as well as the brothers' homes, on Thursday. Two other men were also detained.
Officers are keen to keep the four suspects in custody, but a court in Zagreb has yet to rule whether they will continue to be held.

Dinamo Zagreb's hall of fame
Luka Modric (Tottenham Hotspur, Real Madrid)
Zvonimir Boban (AC Milan)
Robert Prosinecki (Real Madrid, Barcelona)
Eduardo da Silva (Arsenal)
Alen Halilovic (Barcelona)
null

A statement on the club's website (in Croatian) said: "Dinamo's entire staff, the squad and all of the club's employees fully back them as we are convinced they will prove that they are innocent."
Zdravko Mamic, seen as the most powerful man in Croatian football, had previously said the claims against him were "absolutely pointless and constructed", as well as politically motivated.
Dinamo were preparing for the new season, which begins on Friday, at a camp in Slovenia when the brothers returned. They were arrested on Saturday when they crossed the border into Croatia.
The club is the most successful in Croatian football, having won 17 titles and claimed 10 successive championships.

Claudio Bravo's last 12 months:
La Liga champions
Copa Del Rey winner
Champions League winner
Ricardo Zamora Trophy
Copa America winner

Didn't he have to give back the CL medal though ? ( not enough appearances in CL matches)
How does that work, is he still considered a CL champion ? What's the eligibility there ?

This is true, I don't think he's considered a CL winner in that case.

:lol: @ comparing Messi to Peyton. Take a sec & look at the trophies this guy has won. 2 trebles alone is an amazing accomplishment & his career is far from being done.

:smh: @ Chile supporters attacking Messi & Augero's families who had to be moved to the media boxes for safety.

:smokin & :lol: @ the Chile kid consoling Messi as Argentina loses in PKs... Kinda touching & funny at the same time.

That kid aint consoling him....he's taking a selfie :lol:

:stoneface:

:frown:

#socialmedianorespect

Last edited:
Former France manager on why Lloris should snub a MU move this summer...

Someone needs to pass whatever he's smoking
roll.gif
roll.gif
. The Spurs comparison might just fall into the 'fighting words' category 
f4a3563dec25a25bafb3702a53090cf793ed940.gif

Last edited:

That kid aint consoling him....he's taking a selfie :lol:

:stoneface:

:frown:

#socialmedianorespect

Lmaoooo I just noticed the phone the 2nd time around. Messi is a good dude man..

Strange a handful of outlets are reporting Vidal to RM yet no real credible ones (imo).

I'd be all for that move.

He's a bonehead off the field and a hot head on it but a Kroos - Vidal - Modric midfield with Isco, Casemiro, and others in rotation would be awesome.

Benitez did say there would be lots of squad rotations this upcoming season, something Carlo lacked in, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes.

This whole Sergio Ramos ordeal got out of both parties' hands and it didn't have to whatsoever, but I digress.

Free or not, De Gea will come to the Bernabeu. If we have to wait, so be it. United loses either way, they can choose how bad they want to lose though.

Congrats to Chile btw. :smokin

Last edited:
I could have sworn Ray Hudson said something about it yesterday during the match. Around the time when Vidal was carted off.

Whoever compared messi to Peyton...exit the thread

^ but Real Madrid really need de gea now. One more season like the last and things could really get ugly.
Because Madrid is competing with Barcelona...and that front 3 is only going to get better. And if turan comes to the camp nou...it's only go into get worse. Real Madrid haven't made any moves to tip the scale in their favor.

IMO...they have made bad moves.
Benitez ...Vidal...ugh no one is worried about them. Did you see Vidal in the CL final? Worst player on he pitch.
And if they lose Ramos it's a wrap...

Last edited:
Aguero?

What about me and Tevez?

Damn but i gotta give it up the Chile they defended real well. We had our chances but not as many as i would have imagined coming into the game. And it Didnt help we had the Argentine Jozy Altidore out there either.

Congrats to Chile

The continuous looking-over of Tevez is just down right ridiculous. Especially over Higuain :x I don't get these coaches sometimes, with Tevez on the pitch, Argentina potentially wins this game. Higuain was just trotting along on that last run in regulation.

Congratulations to Chile. Wish I watched that game. I wanted Messi to win though.

Munir, interesting move if there's any truth to it. I feel that with Ox and Gnabry, theres not really a need to buy a young winger. He's looking for first team football. Gnabry will prob go on loan, doesn't really help Munir's chances.
Speaking of Arsenal wingers, I think Campbell will be the next player to be sold. Wellington may follow unless Wenger wants to loan him to a PL club.

I think Podolski will do good at Gala

Back
Top Bottom