⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wow Alexis had so much space there,hell of an effort made by Zabaleta I think to match him stride for stride and put pressure on his attempt

Last edited:
Watching this England vs Germany match makes me wonder why even have a women's World Cup. The quality of play is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Watching this England vs Germany match makes me wonder why even have a women's World Cup. The quality of play is the worst thing I've ever seen.

Relax man I actually enjoy it.
You obviously can't compare it to the men's game.

Messi is just ridiculous. When he stops the ball and squares up no defender ha s a chance.

Last edited:

Ya maybe subconsciously in my mind I am comparing it to men's, but idk I just can't enjoy it. Half the games are 0-0. Passing percentages are sub 50% it seems. Clear the ball, get back on d is all I see :lol:

Ya maybe subconsciously in my mind I am comparing it to men's, but idk I just can't enjoy it. Half the games are 0-0. Passing percentages are sub 50% it seems. Clear the ball, get back on d is all I see :lol:
don't be that guy

Lower men's divisions are just as bad

Yea to each their own but I've found the WWC to be pretty entertaining this year. Especially the knockout rounds. Just wish Canada went further :lol: :smh:

Higuain c'mon man :rofl:

Romero has the reflexes of a turtle.

Congrats to Chile!!!

Sanchez with the cheeky & ballsy shot!

Poor Argentina again :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom