⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Too much for messi to take in not winning WC and CA? Does he feel he doesnt do enough compared to league play?

Gotta feel for Messi at this point,this was their tourney to lose and they couldn't pull it off.

Aguero's gotta be feeling sick :x

Last edited:
Watched the copa as a neutral and even I was yelling when Gonzalo was coming in instead of Da Apache

Gotta feel for Messi at this point,this was their tourney to lose and they couldn't pull it off.

Aguero's gotta be feeling sick :x

Aguero?

What about me and Tevez?

Damn but i gotta give it up the Chile they defended real well. We had our chances but not as many as i would have imagined coming into the game. And it Didnt help we had the Argentine Jozy Altidore out there either.

Congrats to Chile

Last edited:
I remember a couple years ago there was a meme out there with Messi in an Argentina shirt saying "Donde estas Iniesta?" "Donde esta Xavi?" :lol:

I'll give him props tho for staying with his country.

Higuain must've had a death threat or he was point shaving. That Pk was absolutely terrible....nvm the tap in he missed on purpose

Last edited:
Higuain is washed on the international level. Very rarely have I seen dude perform well on the international stages. As usual he is missing some easy tap ins etc. Not sure why they didn't make Tevez come on

I remember a couple years ago there was a meme out there with Messi in an Argentina shirt saying "Donde estas Iniesta?" "Donde esta Xavi?" :lol:

I'll give him props tho for staying with his country.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

neeeed to find this

Wondolowski scores
Lewandowski scores

Altidore and Higuain dont score...plus they are hyped. Both missed penalties too this weekend hence the comparison

Last edited:
Higuain is washed on the international level. Very rarely have I seen dude perform well on the international stages. As usual he is missing some easy tap ins etc. Not sure why they didn't make Tevez come on

Thats what every argentine in the room was saying

Back
Top Bottom