⛔️ {Thread is NOW CLOSED. New Football Thread, Link on Last Page.}⛔️

Should we start a new football thread?

• Yes... - Lets Start Fresh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah... - Lets Just Keep This Going

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CItnEl1WUAEi9tL.jpg

Vargas still with QPR? I can see him in some mid to lower table clubs in the BPL. Felt like he just kinda caved in to the negative environment there.

Chile does not deserve to be in this final. The only pleasure I can get now from this cup is that they lose by a big margin or penalties in the final....

That's the guy who trolled the Mancs a few summers ago LOL.

"According to Sky Sports’ La Liga expert, Graham Hunter, Isco will travel to the Etihad and after a routine medical, the Spanish U21 Euro MVP will rejoin his former manager, Manuel Pellegrini in their effort to reclaim the English Premier League title."

He's been rumored to be a target for City or Juve. Would love to see him at Juve. He's absolutely useless for Madrid right now. He should be playing as much as he possibly can right not instead of languishing on the bench for long periods of a season.

Modric, Bale, and James injuries had alot to do with that though. He is too talented to be a 2nd, 3rd option.. especially at his age.

NEWS: According to Football Italia Gervinho’s move to Al Jazira reportedly fell through because of his demands for a helicopter and private beach.
Don't know what's funnier. The demand itself or the fact that he thinks he's in the Messi/Ronaldo tier to make such a demand in the first place. Who would've thought that his hair wasn't the thing he was most delusional about?

Yo I hate Gervinho with a passion. And it's only because of Fifa 15...he is way overrated and seems to score on me every time...no matter who I'm playing with. And Miranda looks like the nicest person in the world.

Last edited:
I Cant really fault Gervinho, if I was making millions already playing in Italy and a middle eastern team wanted to sign me I would make some crazy demands too.

Hiddink gone. Danny Blind takes over the Dutch NT

Is that official? I know he's an asst on the team but I read the KNVB won't appoint him until after the Euro 2016. Not sure why they need to wait if indeed he's who they want. They're talking about an interim manager before Blind is officially appointed.

Hiddink was a terrible retread hire. Oranje have only won 2 of their last 7 games & are in third place in group A in qualifying play. They trail the Czech Republic by 6 points & Iceland by 5. The best outcome for Oranje is a playoff game. :smh:

The futility of the Dutch NT under Hiddink makes what LVG did with almost the same squad at the WC last year seem like a miracle :lol:.

*Turan to Chelsea? Please no :x

Last edited:
The futility of the Dutch NT under Hidden makes what LVG did with almost the same squad at the WC last year seem like a miracle :lol:.

Rumor was the KNVB told Ronald Koeman he was all but hired but then he found out on TV that Hiddink was hired... Sad if true.

It's mind blowing that they'd go for Hiddink who hadn't coached internationally in over a decade over a class coach in the now like Koeman.

I'm also liking most of Adidas's kits this season tbh :pimp:,they look better than most of what Nike has shown.

Last edited:
The newest Barca rumor is that Bartomeu has a "secret" signing already done that he'll announce in the final week of campaigning. The players rumored to be are Pogba, Atletico Madrid's Koke (he's already said he's staying in Madrid), Real Madrid's Isco (yeah riiight, Perez won't even congratulate Barca on the treble. He ain't selling Barca no player), & United's Angel Di Maria.

Back
Top Bottom