⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ter >
raki still proving to valverde over and over how much he can suck. move him out of the pivot and let de jong take control of this match
firpo looked shaky but settled down well. he's got to learn every team is going to force the ball to him when he's on the field.

United might have a better year in the PL next year since they won't have to worry about any European competitions

1575237425202.png

Did nobody catch that hand ball tho on Lenglet. Don’t know how Atleti didn’t protest. Their own fault.

Winner was wild. Dude is football’s get out of jail free card. Needs to **** off already :lol:

Watching the game, i am glad City bought Rodri instead of Partey. Also Firpo’s passing leaves a lot to be desired

Atleti paid a lot of money for Lemar, the dude does very little

Last edited:

Ole’s leash is the longest and strongest we’ve ever seen. Right now Ole is the perfect puppet for Woodward and the board. The man is going nowhere.

Messi is just unbelievable, him and Suarez have always had this sick connection. He better get the balon d’or.

@Diego Pasta it’s time for Simeone to go fam, he’s done a great job, but it’s time now. He’s ruining his own legacy staying put.

Last edited:
Ole’s leash is the longest and strongest we’ve ever seen. Right now Ole is the perfect puppet for Woodward and the board. The man is going nowhere.

Messi is just unbelievable, him and Suarez have always had this sick connection. He better get the balon d’or.

@Diego Pasta it’s time for Simeone to go fam, he’s done a great job, but it’s time now. He’s ruining his own legacy staying put.
I don't think Simeone should leave, I do think if he does leave I want German Burgos or Poch to coach. Rumor is Simeone to United but that wont happen. Can't see him leaving while the inter spot is filled with conte. btw you and the rest of us local NE Nters need to be safe today. It's gonna snow like a mf today.

Man, the Everton-Liverpool rivalry is on some River-Boca ****. It really says a lot about the intensity of hate Everton must have for Liverpool when they're willing to give Liverpool hope that they were about to take 2 points from one of their main rivals for the title, only to give them all 3 points in the closing seconds of the game. :wow: @ the level of trolling. Well played, Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom