⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3EAF4AB2-5305-4B74-94DC-BE978E40E62E.jpeg

Welp sometimes you gotta burn the whole place to the ground.. for all the complaints at least we are attacking and conceding lol. Entertaining for once

Wait.. at home, tied.. ole replaces a fullback with a fullback ?!?!?!? Lmfaoooo against Villa?!?!?

I really would love to know what the people who run Manchester United thought was going to happen with this season, with this roster.

no one is ever in the box for James... dude will eventually stop putting in the effort

lukaku is balling under conte but lets not act like he hasn't had a historically bad touch
(im sure i will be eating these words when inter washes barca next week)
but it is what it is...it's been erratic at best. there are tons of footage to prove it . even zlatan used to joke about it

conte can't get enough credit for what he's doing too.
inter winning the league would be good for serie a.

1 more then lewa this season too for the golden boot
your right most NT United fans didn't slag on Lukaku that much, it's more the rest of the internet. :lol:

The same man dem who claimed it's the rest of the world are here trashing Lukaku. Glad he's elsewhere displaying his talent and how class he can be.

Attachments

• lukaku 1.JPG
    lukaku 1.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
  • lukaku 2.JPG
    lukaku 2.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 15
  • lukaku 3.JPG
    lukaku 3.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 15
  • lukaku 4.JPG
    lukaku 4.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 15
  • lukaku 5.JPG
    lukaku 5.JPG
    16.6 KB · Views: 15
  • lukaku 10.JPG
    lukaku 10.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 29
  • lukaku 9.JPG
    lukaku 9.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 18
  • lukaku 8.JPG
    lukaku 8.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
  • lukaku 7.JPG
    lukaku 7.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 13
  • lukaku 6.JPG
    lukaku 6.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 24
Considering how poor United were, especially in 1H, They're lucky to get a draw. Oh well.

That's why VAR is needed, but the measuring of the armpit still annoys me. Side ref said offsides, replay says no.

Leicester winning 6 straight and 2 points clear in 2nd place. Their squad is more stacked than their title winning season and boy oh boy was I completely wrong about Everton. They got some ballers tho. They're gonna be picked apart if they get relegated.

Excellent draw for Man U to fend off Villa from tying them on points. Great tactical move by Ole to bring on another fullback and secure the result. I’d play it conservatively too against the likes of Jack Grealish. Ole showing growth as a manager :pimp:

edit: just saw coupe beat me to it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom