⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the days we’d be camped out the opponents box creating 900 chances but not scoring any. And I thought it was frustrating watching back then 😓😓

edit: spoke too soon lol
Obama :smokin

Smh this is really gonna be the year juve don’t win serie a.. only when I drop bread on them :stoneface: :stoneface:

Anyone notice the all ads for “best fiends”

fiends must mean something else over there :lol:

EKtnIbyXUAAWIsb

It's too bad we can't start off with a W for Freddie but our defense continue to let us down. Willock didn't help his midfield losing the ball a ton causing a lot more pressure on our trash backline. Offensively we looked more lively and better organized moving forward, a lot more hard work on the wing and providing options from it.

Wanted the W bad but honestly a draw was fair for both sides, Norwich played well constantly pressuring our backline, they earned our mistakes

You stay following around whatever I post in here :lol:.I'm flattered to have a fan but it's weird sending all that energy over here with the season you guys are having.

The irony in getting at people for talking about other things when you stay speaking on other clubs more than your own >D

Y'all call him timbs tho, he doesn't have a great first touch but he's still a good passer, smart, athletic and a good finisher

I've always defended him and his overall skill though when he was at United when you guys loved to make fun of him for his touch.

Have always said he's a good all around player which makes up for the touch. It's the memes and bantz that dominated the convo's around him though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom