⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You stay following around whatever I post in here :lol:.I'm flattered to have a fan
Ain't nobody checking for you relax. If anything you're glad somebody is responding to chatty patty self.

ut it's weird sending all that energy over here with the season you guys are having.
"Foot on necks *****, foot on necks. "

The irony in getting at people for talking about other things when you stay speaking on other clubs more than your own
>D

I mostly speak about Liverpool. Your runny mouth stay on other clubs, but would never address the dumpster fire in your backyard. You're United's resident Chatty Patty except, you never address anything pertaining to United, always flapping about everybody else. Go address the plank in your own eye.

when it rains it pours... damn united.
united playing like they know their leader and best player are leaving soon.

don't want to see pogba at juve or madrid but they would be both dumb to not go for him.

lukaku is balling under conte but lets not act like he hasn't had a historically bad touch
(im sure i will be eating these words when inter washes barca next week)
but it is what it is...it's been erratic at best. there are tons of footage to prove it . even zlatan used to joke about it

conte can't get enough credit for what he's doing too.
inter winning the league would be good for serie a.

Speaking of Serie A, Immobile almost has as many goals as both of them combined in the league. :wow:
9440d199e28e393937b777dedef4f5dc.png

1 more then lewa this season too for the golden boot

Anywho... what a goal. Defending could have been a bit tighter, but what a strike. Welp.

Fight me, right now....

How did Brazil do at home in 2014 when they lost 7-1 at the maracana?

How did Portugal do at home when we lost to Greece in Portugal in total embarrassment

How did France fare in 2016, when they lost to Portugal in Paris in front of 100,000 fans?

The fact of the matter is, is that sometimes playing at home adds an extra level of pressure. In terms of football, Germany have been extremely behind.

you’re also missing the biggest part of this whole group stage, a third-place team can still make it to the next round!

100% but you think Germany will come out at another major tournament and embarrass themselves? No shot!

France will be a wild card IMO, (they can either be excellent or damn right atrocious) but if they come out swingin I don’t see Portugal being able to nab anything but the 3 points from the playoff winner in their group.

You stay following around whatever I post in here :lol:.I'm flattered to have a fan but it's weird sending all that energy over here with the season you guys are having.

The irony in getting at people for talking about other things when you stay speaking on other clubs more than your own >D

I've always defended him and his overall skill though when he was at United when you guys loved to make fun of him for his touch.

Have always said he's a good all around player which makes up for the touch. It's the memes and bantz that dominated the convo's around him though
your right most NT United fans didn't slag on Lukaku that much, it's more the rest of the internet. :lol:

lukaku is balling under conte but lets not act like he hasn't had a historically bad touch
(im sure i will be eating these words when inter washes barca next week)
but it is what it is...it's been erratic at best. there are tons of footage to prove it . even zlatan used to joke about it

conte can't get enough credit for what he's doing too.
inter winning the league would be good for serie a.

1 more then lewa this season too for the golden boot

I would describe lukakus touch as not ideal, but "historically bad" is where yall lose me.

It's a highly memeble deficiency that leads to lots of gifs and mocking twitter posts which makes it seem way worse than it is.

like i said before people act like the 250 goals happened by accident. :lol:

I would describe lukakus touch as not ideal, but "historically bad" is where yall lose me.

It's a highly memeble deficiency that leads to lots of gifs and mocking twitter posts which makes it seem way worse than it is.

like i said before people act like the 250 goals happened by accident. :lol:
no one is saying he doesn't score fam

but if you wanna keep it real if he had a touch he's R9
that's the difference

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom