⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still optimistic. Germany weren’t great whatsoever and the third place team will still make it thru....

Portugallo will be fine, não te preocupa 🇵🇹

We tend to play up and down to our competition so I'm optimistic. It'll be nice seeing them avenge that loss to Germany in 2014. 2 wins and a tie with France is doable.

Idk how people are downplaying Germany’s chances at the Euro when they play 3 games at home.
Portugal are definitely the weakest of the 3 nations.

Fight me, right now....

How did Brazil do at home in 2014 when they lost 7-1 at the maracana?

How did Portugal do at home when we lost to Greece in Portugal in total embarrassment

How did France fare in 2016, when they lost to Portugal in Paris in front of 100,000 fans?

The fact of the matter is, is that sometimes playing at home adds an extra level of pressure. In terms of football, Germany have been extremely behind.

you’re also missing the biggest part of this whole group stage, a third-place team can still make it to the next round!

Looks like a 442 diamond, not loving the lineup either but maybe he's giving some his own last chance. COYG

Last edited:
Dam, wicked deflection. We at least look like we are freed from the shackles of sitting back, the boys look reinvigorated, krul made two great saves on sure goals

Clear penalty

Norwich 4th penalty save in the league this season impressive. But retake cause of encroachment

new thom browne drip
a lot of them don't really know how to wear it but that letterman is tough
fully expect to drop points today to atleti...no busquets, away from home...messi save us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom