⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching the City match had it on a stream paused all morning. The defense is buns. They had a good amount of chances too that they should have put away. Now with pool up 2-0....bye bye to the league

Decent 1st half but a bit lucky we haven’t conceded yet. We squandered some good opportunities to extend our lead, which may come back to bite us.

He has said that before yes but he’s also recently said regarding city he has no intention of leaving and would only leave if city want him gone which they won’t. He’s also said he’s open to extending his contract even longer recently. Now will he is another question but Saying his open to it in contrast to the the things he’s said in the past about not staying longer than 3-4 years should also be considered as well. Yes he’s said that a lot in the past but he’s also said plenty contrary to that about his current situation here

So how long you expect him to stay the bro?

What a goal to mark his first since turning into a great player
Edit: Welp, no clean sheet for us

I’ve NEVER been a Dele Ali fan, I’ve said multiple times throughout the last two years he’s just another product of English hype....

but the guy has impressed me since Mou took the reigns. It’s very weird.

I’ve NEVER been a Dele Ali fan, I’ve said multiple times throughout the last two years he’s just another product of English hype....

but the guy has impressed me since Mou took the reigns. It’s very weird.
He reminds of Thomas Muller, can do everything but isn't great at anything, doesn't really have a set position probably works best as a second striker, but it isn't the most ideal position to play with for the team.

Liverpool 2-1, doesn't fail

Wouldn’t be a true Spurs victory without some late nerve-racking.

Hammers did the lords work against Chelsea

Citeh waving the white flag in the title race is dissapponting :smh: ,guess it's CL or bust for Pep this year

My expectations to start the season was only half right. After last seasons 97 and 98 point finishes by Liverpool and City I expected both to come back down to earth and still be very good but not inevitable like they where last season and season before simply because maintaining form like that is incredibly difficult. Would have been 3 seasons in a row for City to maintain form like that in the league which is very difficult there and Liverpool also had two champions league finals appearances and that 97 point season so also very difficult to maintain that kinda form 3 seasons in a row for them as well. But so far only City has come down to earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom