⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Man dem underestimating Liverpool :lol:. We ain't no build a bear club. This is real player development, Chemistry built throughout the years and honed talent.

Well the good thing is 3 teams make it out the group.... Portugal gotta man up, no excuses.

Chelsea lost!?!? :wow:

Omg is Mourinho really gonna make top 4? :rofl:

EKo6pwrWkAIInEt

Group F :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

We did this to ourselves. Tying Serbia and Ukraine, losing to Ukraine. Thanks Santos.

I’m still optimistic. Germany weren’t great whatsoever and the third place team will still make it thru....

Portugallo will be fine, não te preocupa 🇵🇹

Spurs were a good watch under poch
They were responsible for a lot of classic matches

Not in the last year they haven’t been...they’ve been terrible..... caught some fire and MAJOR luck in the CL vs Ajax & City. We all know Ajax deserves to make it. Then Poch absolutely botched the finals playing Kane.

Spurs still were always a fun attacking team to watch regardless of the result

y’all giving mou too much credit. He’s hilarious and brings great entertainment value mbut it’s not his tactics that make football fun.

he’s actually responsible for some of the most boring teams and matches I’ve ever seen.

y’all giving mou too much credit. He’s hilarious and brings great entertainment value mbut it’s not his tactics that make football fun.

he’s actually responsible for some of the most boring teams and matches I’ve ever seen.

Look for all we know, Mou’s Spurs in two years will be just as terrible and pathetic....

but bruh we’re telling you Spurs have been terrible for 11 months straight under Poch. No fun.

you don’t watch Spurs enough plus I’m pretty sure Belgium Belgium wrote you a summary of how bad Spurs have been since January not too long ago cause you didn’t believe Poch was in the hotseat :lol:

I'm not giving mou credit for this, I'm giving the change credit for the players being reinvigorated, both the players and Poch were ready to move on from each other and showed on the field. Spurs were bad in the league dating back to last winter.

Look for all we know, Mou’s Spurs in two years will be just as terrible and pathetic....

but bruh we’re telling you Spurs have been terrible for 11 months straight under Poch. No fun.

you don’t watch Spurs enough plus I’m pretty sure Belgium Belgium wrote you a summary of how bad Spurs have been since January not too long ago cause you didn’t believe Poch was in the hotseat :lol:
I don’t watch them enough I guess. I usually only watch the big matches but never have they ever been boring to me. They have good exciting squad...I’m not talking results cause that’s not what verde was talking about

I'm not giving mou credit for this, I'm giving the change credit for the players being reinvigorated, both the players and Poch were ready to move on from each other and showed on the field. Spurs were bad in the league dating back to last winter.

Yea I’d agree..... any type of change/new direction usually always has instant results in football (Like Ole had). Sustainably is what we’ll all judge Mou on.

it’s not on Mou, but him getting the best of Dele Ali so quick is just really weird to me. :lol:

Idk how people are downplaying Germany’s chances at the Euro when they play 3 games at home.
Portugal are definitely the weakest of the 3 nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom