⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** off

Mendy don't mess up that touch in midfield that break leading to that foul never happens completely avoidable.

Great goal though credit where its due ther

love the guy but Mendy but he needs to see the bench for angelino after that performance. mahrez needs a spell on the bench again as well. Offered nothing in the first half

Pool win today and they're 11 pts clear. They can't blow that can they? Feels like the title race was over for City today.

Pep thought he had another Mascherano on his hands and really believed he could get away with it. That backline lost them the title today. I wouldn't be surprised if they do splash on Upamecano in January :smh:

Fernadinho wasn't bad today though overall but still id rather him not play there at all.

Pep should honestly considering changing the defensive shape until Laporte is back. we may not have the full preferred personnel CB wise to run a back 5 but its needed for the defensive stability we are lacking right now. WE are fortunate enough to have such skilled players we can play a back 5 and not loss any creativity or bite going forward we should take advantage of that. All our fullbacks are capable of being good wingbacks (Mendy gotta sit though man can't put in a good ball to save the his life right now and his passes are so telegraphed)

5 3 2

Angelino Cancelo wingbacks. Stones Fernadinho Walker CB. Midfield 3 KDB Rodri Bernardo Jesus and sterling up top

Hate to beat a dead horse but 3 (2 of them shaky) senior CBs on a team, battling in 4 competitions is some of the worst off season planning you'll see by a big team.

I know Pep, I know this man.... have a feeling he’s leaving after this season. Arteta definitely is def not taking the AFC job now.

Bournemouth playing some nice football as expected. Much better than us so far.

Mou, can we please end this Eric Dier experiment already

You also said he was leaving to juventus this summer just sayin lol

No I didn’t, you don’t remember how I said “no way he’s leaving...”? Then I changed my mind for a split second because everyone was posting reports, and then flyeed flyeed posted the the Rick James gif for lulz :lol:

Na I never thought he was going to Juve, you can go back and look it up. But I’m very versed in the Pep world. Pep has always said manager cannot manage for more than 3-4 years anymore.

He’s said this in many Spanish/Catalan interviews. Maybe he stays another year tho, all I know is that I’m fully convinced Arteta will not take the Arsenal job. He’s obviously the man that will take over when Pep leaves.

2nd goal ruled out for handball
Would’ve been glorious if the goat scored there after bamboozling the defender with that skill

No I didn’t, you don’t remember how I said “no way he’s leaving...”? Then I changed my mind for a split second because everyone was posting reports, and then flyeed flyeed posted the the Rick James gif for lulz :lol:

Na I never thought he was going to Juve, you can go back and look it up. But I’m very versed in the Pep world. Pep has always said manager cannot manage for more than 3-4 years anymore.

He’s said this in many Spanish/Catalan interviews. Maybe he stays another year tho, all I know is that I’m fully convinced Arteta will not take the Arsenal job. He’s obviously the man that will take over when Pep leaves.
He has said that before yes but he’s also recently said regarding city he has no intention of leaving and would only leave if city want him gone which they won’t. He’s also said he’s open to extending his contract even longer recently. Now will he is another question but Saying his open to it in contrast to the the things he’s said in the past about not staying longer than 3-4 years should also be considered as well. Yes he’s said that a lot in the past but he’s also said plenty contrary to that about his current situation here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom