Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole is on the clock man...crazy that he's outlasted Poch and Emery so far

In netter new, Pogba is back at Carrington this morning :pimp: :pimp:

Initially thought Allegri might be a good replacement but apparently he's already ruled himself out and wants to continue his sabbatical.

Keep seeing Nuno being referred as their no.1 option right now but not sure if and why he'd want to leave the Mendes FC project

If Arsenal hires Ancelotti...lmaoooo that would be hilarious. He was done after we sacked him a couple years ago. Lost the dressing room in 1 season.

It just seemed like Emery was forever tinkering with the lineup and could never figure out the line up or a way to actually play.

Sancho was one of the catalysts for the comeback against Paderborn last week, he had a goal and assist

And then scoring one off the bench against Barca

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but the club should give him a longer leash
it is reported he has been late to the team meetings and training
i think mentally he's checked out and ready to move to a bigger club :nerd:
he might be trying to get a move in january

if i were real madrid, i would go after sancho instead of going all in on mbappe
kid is the truth and mbappe is probably going to end up costing over 300 million

images

it is reported he has been late to the team meetings and training
i think mentally he's checked out and ready to move to a bigger club :nerd:
he might be trying to get a move in january

if i were real madrid, i would go after sancho instead of going all in on mbappe
kid is the truth and mbappe is probably going to end up costing over 300 million

Sounds like me at my current job :lol:

Initially thought Allegri might be a good replacement but apparently he's already ruled himself out and wants to continue his sabbatical.

Keep seeing Nuno being referred as their no.1 option right now but not sure if and why he'd want to leave the Mendes FC project

I wouldn’t even be that mad if Nuno leaves, it’d be a big opportunity for his career, I don’t think I’d turn it down. But the Mendes project wouldn’t go with him. The Mendes project would stick with Wolves/Fosun International, that’s not going anywhere soon.

But I don’t think Nuno goes, I think he has everything he could possibly want at Wolves with the owners behind him. In comparison, the Arsenal the board/owner situation is night and day .

But hey, if he goes I wouldn’t blame him. Nothing but love. See I’m used to this... :lol:

So what does our formation looks like now? I rarely see clubs play a 4-2-3-1 anymore

Lacazette

Pepe Özil Aubameyang

Guendouzi Torreira

Tierney Luiz Mustafi
Bellerin

What news to wake up to :smokin :smokin

I wonder who they will sign. Not really interested in ancelotti or Eddie Howe. I don’t believe nuno santos will come either. Is allegri really that good or did he just have a world class team in Juve

Last edited:
I get the feeling Unai’s lack of charisma didn’t get him any friends with the suits behind the scenes. The language barrier didn’t help either.

I guess Ljunberg and Steve Bould try to savage the season?
Just like Arsenal to miss out on a manager like Mou by a week. Not that I wanted him but I can see the idiots on the board signing him. I remember praying for Wenger to quit so we can get Klopp right before he signed with Pool.

Just need Kroenke and Ozil to get **** outta there too

Spurs turned around and got Mou quickly. What are the reports on Arsenal reaching out to poch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom