⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Already qualified to the next stage with two games to spare. Incoming EPL fixture pile-up. Three matches in a week - Villa, Mou's men and City. So Ole decided to experiment with the kids. I ain't mad at that.

Steep learning curve though...
Wicked deflection for Astana's winning goal.. nothing Bernard could've done about it. I thought Laird impressed out there today. And I didn't know Angel Gomes is quite the free-kick taker. However, midfield was lightweight. Could've used Matic's experience and physique or Scotty had the latter been fit.
The positive news today is that second-placed AZ failed to beat Partizan at home... so if United avoid a defeat against them at Old Trafford in the final group match, then United would advance to the KO stage as group winners. But then again, it's the Europa League... so who cares really :lol:

giphy.gif

Even with an Obama goal, that was the most boring half of footy I've ever seen. But I guess that's what you get when you pack 5 defenders and a DM into the starting lineup.

1098.gif

Another exciting Dortmund prospect/player,another ugly falling out

Not sure what's up with their hierarchy,seen this same story go down with the likes of Lewa, Gotze, Auba, Hummels, Mkhi, Dembele and now Sancho

I hate calling for my coaches head. I feel bad for him at times, he's done his best to learn English and has done well to try to communicate to us and his players but the players have lost their fatih in him and don't understand him tactically. This was his 85372846482 formation, 7th straight L in all comps, we need to stop the bleeding now

its obvious you've never played the sport
1st touch is so important

lukaku makes up for it because he is faster, stronger, and bigger than most
imagine him if he had a good first touch

this is fundamental stuff really. day 1 basic skills in football
every first touch is important no matter where you are at on the pitch

I played youth soccer competitivly untill I was like 11 if that counts but my feet got to big and I switched to basketball. :lol:

I'm not saying his first touch is good, I'm not saying it's not an important skill I'm saying y'all overrated it. And his missed touches loom larger on your mind than they should.

Even the way y'all talking him I don't like...yeah hes bigger stronger faster, hes also a smart player and a better passer than anyone wants to give him credit for.

I'm just saying it takes serious brain disease to think that Rash or Martial we're better options at striker. And a professional football manager thought this and many supposedly smart fans who played the game from day one also thought it was fine to let him go...

And that to me speaks to some systematic blind spot y'all have. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving y’all....

Wolves should have won but at least were off to the next round. Braga are sneaky.

I see Jesse Lingard and the rest of young up-and-comers lost today, wow :lol:

1098.gif

Another exciting Dortmund prospect/player,another ugly falling out

Not sure what's up with their hierarchy,seen this same story go down with the likes of Lewa, Gotze, Auba, Hummels, Mkhi, Dembele and now Sancho

Sancho was one of the catalysts for the comeback against Paderborn last week, he had a goal and assist

And then scoring one off the bench against Barca

I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but the club should give him a longer leash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom