Not open for further replies.
Things I am thankful for:
-Liverpool winning the 6th
-Liverpool at the top of the table
-Jurgen Klopp’s heavy metal football
-Ole at the wheel
-Ed Woodward and the rest of Manchester United’s management team
-Mou back in the EPL
-The fact that the two greatest players of all time are from my country.
-Lautaro Martinez :emoji_heart_eyes:
-You guys and this thread.

Happy Thanksgiving footy fam!
I like the bottom half of your list :wink:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of yall.

Haven't posted as much this season and have missed almost all UCL matches this season due to work but I'm thankful for the older heads and this thread that introduced me to footy and everyone that still posts here daily. Checking this thread after watching extended highlights ain't the same tho :frown:

Former NBA players always overrate tough mid range shot makers and im telling yall soccer experts overrate this first touch thing.

We overrate the value of things we love to watch.

Elite strikers occasionally bungling first touches is just so offensive to some of y'all. I get it's frustrating, :lol:

but it aint frustrating enough to make me think Marcus ******* Rashford is a better option as a 9. :lol:

Rash has been playing on the wing or as a second striker with Tone more often than not this year tbf

Lineup has an average age of 22,the youngest ever for the club in European play. Interested in seeing all of them getting a chance, can't remember a kickoff this early though :lol:

Either of em Lukaku is a better player, people make it seem like 250 goals was a fluke or something. :lol:

and I like Tone, unlike Rashford whom I despise.

I agree though that peoples first touch can be overstated at times.

As sexy as a great first touch can be, it's not the end all be all in regards to a players ability if they can do other things at a high level which is the case for Rom

So many write him off because of the timb touch but he's a really well rounded and intelligent player. Lowkey been the best striker in Italy along with his boy Lautaro this season

Lingz with a beauty of a strike :smokin

Think that's the first goal he's scored under Ole :lol:

*First goal contribution since January apparently

MU playing a match in Kazakhstan 🤣

Cats gunna get hype off a result against Borat FC
russell-westbrook.jpg

Swear United fans can't comment on anything including their own squad without dudes feeling some sort of way :lol: >D

gotta take the good with the bad fam
thats what it is supporting a big club...the bantz will be consistent as long as yall are playing in the naia tourney
5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

Def been starting to get how Gunner fans felt all these years and 'Pool fans before Klopp :lol:. Been a banter club for a little while now :smh:

Depending on how the January window goes,might be back in the NIT next year too if they don't win this season :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom