⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten hag is too good for arsenal
There’s no way he would take that job when he has Bayern and Barca knocking on his door...also, Ajax is better than arsenal
With this current board and ownership, I would have to agree with you. But he would be the perfect manager to come in and get us playing some good progressive football again. But he's more than likely going to Bayern. A man can dream.

With this current board and ownership, I would have to agree with you. But he would be the perfect manager to come in and get us playing some good progressive football again. But he's more than likely going to Bayern. A man can dream.
if yall spent some money it would be different, but the lack of ambition has plagued yall for years now

if yall spent some money it would be different, but the lack of ambition has plagued yall for years now
The Emirates move from Highbury killed us coupled with the Kroenkes buying us and Wenger staying too long. We haven't recovered.

Ziyech had a hell of a game today, bagged a goal and assist for a Promes goal.

Y'all need to see the footwork and skill move he did to create space for the assist.

Lukaku and Lautaro got a nice partnership up top. That whole Inter bench was litty as soon as they both scored :lol:

That Wass goal for Valencia :wow:

IMG_20191127_195141.jpg

Love this partnership :pimp:

Bookies got Nuno as the favorite to replace Emery. I don't know how I feel about this. He's done great at Wolves but he thrives as an underdog who plays defensively at a low block. It would be interesting to see how he would do with our squad. But I would prefer someone like Ten Haag or Nagglesman. But you never know. He might have that Poch or Rodgers effect.

AF-GRAPHIC-ARSENAL-MANAGER-ODDS-v1.jpg

Things I am thankful for:
-Liverpool winning the 6th
-Liverpool at the top of the table
-Jurgen Klopp’s heavy metal football
-Ole at the wheel
-Ed Woodward and the rest of Manchester United’s management team
-Mou back in the EPL
-The fact that the two greatest players of all time are from my country.
-Lautaro Martinez :emoji_heart_eyes:
-You guys and this thread.

Happy Thanksgiving footy fam!

someone sent Zlatan's statue on fire. this probably comes after he announced that he's joined Hammarby instead of his hometown of Malmo where his statue is.

not only did he join but he bought 1/4 of it
move may be weird but the company AEG which owns 47% of Hammarby also own LA Galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom