⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So this guy Ed Woodward signs bad players to extended deals so he can “evaluate them on a yearly basis”........

Makes sense..... this guy is a genius. He’s playing chess we’re all playing checkers.

1575300092520.gif

SANCHO DON’T DO IT

Ole’s leash is the longest and strongest we’ve ever seen. Right now Ole is the perfect puppet for Woodward and the board. The man is going nowhere.

Messi is just unbelievable, him and Suarez have always had this sick connection. He better get the balon d’or.

@Diego Pasta it’s time for Simeone to go fam, he’s done a great job, but it’s time now. He’s ruining his own legacy staying put.
i really think you are being too harsh on simeone
They just lost their 2 best offensive and defensive players. And especially godin the captain who’s been the foundation of this team for a very long time.

there isn’t one squad in the world that wouldn’t need to rebuild given the same circumstances.
i.e Madrid who went from one of their strongest squadS in history to one of their worst squads in one summer.

yes simeone only crossed the finish line with the last generation of players once with the single la liga trophy.
but they are up against the two giants that had 2 generational players on 2 generational squads that we might never see again

Oh and valverde is still trash

i really think you are being too harsh on simeone
They just lost their 2 best offensive and defensive players. And especially godin the captain who’s been the foundation of this team for a very long time.

there isn’t one squad in the world that wouldn’t need to rebuild given the same circumstances.
i.e Madrid who went from one of their strongest squadS in history to one of their worst squads in one summer.

yes simeone only crossed the finish line with the last generation of players once with the single la liga trophy.
but they are up against the two giants that had 2 generational players on 2 generational squads that we might never see again

Oh and valverde is still trash

Well I’m not just talking about this year, I’m talking about last year too. Last year they were very underwhelming and the way they let Juventus come back in the CL was flat out embarrassing.

If Atletico are striving to be the big club they’ve always dreamed of, then they have to make big boy decisions. RM and Barça wouldn’t stand for this.

4. Mane
5. Salah
6. Mbappe
7. Alisson
8. Lewandowski
9. Bernardo Silva
10. Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom