⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserved win for Messi imo. He’s a victim of his own success like Ronaldo was and still is to an extent. If any other forward in world football did what he did last season it wouldn’t even be a question if they deserved the Balon D’Or or not it would be a no brainer.

:emoji_goat: :emoji_goat: :emoji_goat: :emoji_goat: :emoji_goat: :emoji_goat:

1575327548786.png

Deserved win for Messi imo. He’s a victim of his own success like Ronaldo was and still is to an extent. If any other forward in world football did what he did last season it wouldn’t even be a question if they deserved the Balon D’Or or not it would be a no brainer.

I thought so too. So pretty much the next Balon goes to whoever of the 2 has a better CL run; or wins it IMO :lol:

43C0BB34-8086-4B78-8858-FD89812AB782.jpeg

Lort please make this happen in a few years. Going to need an Mbappe vs Messi Clasico at some point too.

The fact that Ornstein retweeted this makes me believe it more than your usual MEN rumor but don't think Ole would get sacked midseason so it'd have to be in the summer.

Even if they take back to back L's against Spurs this week and Citeh over the weekend, which I totally expect them to, don't see Woody being ruthless with him after all the public backing since the weekend :smh:

Don't know if this is considered kosher thing to do, but I'm Poch I go to the Glazers and say it's me and a real sporting director or you can keep your bozos running the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom