⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, Dom Santos.....

What are you doing playing Ronaldo until the 83rd minute bruhv. Sunday is important!!!!!!

Bruno telling Ronaldo he looks stupid with the headband lololol.

8794F928-FD46-4B48-8185-E510A5759709.png
E19CBA2A-C82F-4948-94AD-0365C84F4A30.png
AF3E73E7-C3E8-48E9-8109-9A66EB8DA394.png

Gaby Jesus is such buns man, there is some stat out there he’s missed more penalties than he’s made :lol:

Y’all already know how I feel about this dude but this was embarrassing :lol:

He’s not a bum. But he’s also not a very good penalty taker.
It’s kinda wild we actually don’t have someone automatic from the penalty spot right now. Recent time coming from two dudes that where automatic in Balotelli and Yaya to no one I trust on City taking a pen right now. Aguero closest but he’s just good not automatic

Last edited:
Speaking of penalties

Considering like half of those are panenkas and he’s great with the stutter run up, dude has gotta be the best PK taker in the game right now.

Makes you wonder if sending that one infamous penalty to the moon fueled him to become an elite pk taker.

And on the subject of Ramos, dude is having a damn good season so far. I know Real players in recent history have gotten underserved spots in FIFA XIs but Ramos is earning one right now and showing he’s still got it. A big part of why RM haven’t conceded a goal in over 500 minutes.

Last edited:
Speaking of penalties

Considering like half of those are panenkas and he’s great with the stutter run up, dude has gotta be the best PK taker in the game right now.

Makes you wonder if sending that one infamous penalty to the moon fueled him to become an elite pk taker.

And on the subject of Ramos, dude is having a damn good season so far. I know Real players in recent history have gotten underserved spots in FIFA XIs but Ramos is earning one right now and showing he’s still got it. A big part of why RM haven’t conceded a goal in over 500 minutes.

1573878194834.gif

I understand a soft pk and it getting blocked but a softie going opposite the keeper and missing completely?:lol:

I understand a soft pk and it getting blocked but a softie going opposite the keeper and missing completely?:lol:

What’s even more CRAZY. According to Ray Hudson in the video, “people in Gaby Jesus camp want him to be the Man City PK taker”...

Bro, you’ve missed more penalties than you made and now you want to be the PK kicker for Man City? Who are you Jesus? Who do you think you are? :lol:

Bugatti beefing with the head of the French FA, saying to let him play for Algeria if he thinks he’s finished :lol: not even sure if that’s how it works, but that squad would be hard with Benz at the helm and linking with Mahrez

15E8E3CD-4457-4967-9810-67F4C5A136AD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom