⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing for me isn't paying for the ESPN+, it's the streaming vs cable quality. Streaming is good even with a good internet connection, but it's just not the same as watching on actual TV. Even when I watch matches on ESPN3 now they still stutter and you can clearly see a difference between watching something on cable.

Vamos!!
1CCEAC9A-51A7-47DE-ADCE-70C6B36F60B2.png

Cavani might come in as Zlatan's replacement :nerd:

I was just reading about this. I loved Zlatan but Cavani will be a big upgrade playing wise. He still has a couple years left to play at a top level in Europe, so if we're stealing him right now it's a big win. He could smash that goal record easily

I was just reading about this. I loved Zlatan but Cavani will be a big upgrade playing wise. He still has a couple years left to play at a top level in Europe, so if we're stealing him right now it's a big win. He could smash that goal record easily

Definitely agree with you on that. I was reading months ago that he was on Inter Miami's radar as their first DP signing.

Definitely agree with you on that. I was reading months ago that he was on Inter Miami's radar as their first DP signing.

I heard the rumor about him going to Miami. Thought it was a done deal. I think Cavani might have seen how LA took to Zlatan and I'm sure that plus the stability of the most historic franchise will have some sway in getting him here. He lowkey might want to break Zlatan's records here for Zlatan taking the spotlight when they were at PSG together :lol:

Damn Ronnie :wow: :sick:

Sarri take notes, you have this dude playing wide LW. Sarri so stubborn he consistently puts Ronaldo in the wide LW role.

Zizou stopped using Ronnie at LW in 2015. 2015!!!! He’s a STRIKER NOW.

He’s a cyborg but STILL human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom