Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benz > Ronaldo

Mbappe just run down that contract fam, we’re waiting for you

Messi needs to go away already. I’ve seen Xavi, Iniesta, and Puyol fade into Bolivian. Just the head honcho left and y’all go back to being RM’s little brother domestically too.

Norwegian Zlatan with the quote of the INT break- "I have five hat-trick balls in my bed and I sleep well with them. They are my girlfriends"

not quite zlatan yet but he's getting there

1573608566880.png

(don't let this fool you. West Ham still won the WC for England in '66:pimp:)

I think all these articles about him being unhappy are straight bull****. That article doesn’t even claim to have a source or a quote just says “the report states” what report? theirs? Their citing their own report that doenst even claim to have a source or something?

papers tryin to make something outta one result cause they got nothing else to report on. They want this loss to be a crisis so bad

Last edited:
I don't see a crisis at all. Injuries really hitting City hard. Mendy, Zinchenko, Laporte, Stones, Silva, Rodri all injured at some point recently. And the loss to Pool was not a huge blow. It sucks...but Pool are possibly the best team in the world right now.

i Really wish they would just stop with the international breaks. Save them for the summer and which allows the league seasons to end earlier.

we gonna reach a point where they really gonna have to consider changing things up and that it might not be the best idea to have footballers especially top level footballers playing this much football year round

Good for Nardo, he really is a good dude at heart, so I’m sure he’ll be open and willing to learn....Pep should go to these educational courses with him, he could learn a few things.

yea FA took that into consideration. Acted while being fair Enough.
While the aggravated breach left the panel to conclude that he must sit out one game, they produced the following mitigating factors to justify not suspending him for more than that
•the player did not have any knowledge of the historical connotations of the Conguitos character
•the tweet was not intended by the player to be racist or offensive in any way
•the tweet was promptly deleted
•the player and City have taken steps to ensure that the player has a greater understanding of his responsibilities on social media
•the player made an early admission in full co-operation with the disciplinary process
•the player has an exemplary character and disciplinary record

Maybe Italy could learn a thing or too that doing sometning even if it’s not a lot is still better than doing **** all

Can't forget that they're adding a 24 team club world cup. There's too much football, they're going to have to expand rosters, benches and subs at the rate they're going.

Interesting graphic

Attachments

• 99BBAC51-6002-483B-BD89-258D719E3D2F.jpeg
    99BBAC51-6002-483B-BD89-258D719E3D2F.jpeg
    655.7 KB · Views: 201
i Really wish they would just stop with the international breaks. Save them for the summer and which allows the league seasons to end earlier.

no man, some of yall seem to forget that International Competitions are as important (or more important) than club competitions. There is this thing called the "World Cup" and we need dress rehearsals all year round.

World Cup Final > than anything club football has to offer

it depends on what your measuring stick is. Prestige wise, yes, the WC Final is the absolute best thing in professional soccer because it’s a competition won once every 4 years and disputed by most nations in the world.
Quality and drama? I’d have to say the UCL trumps the WC. We truly see THE BEST players in the world going for it who live/play together year round, not for 2 week spurts at a time. True, established teams not capped by what nationality they belong to.

haicheo haicheo 2 week spurts at a time?

When a team won a World Cup they just spent the last 6-8 weeks together minimum and they have been playing together in International Breaks. Trust me I love club football too, but there is no bigger deal in any sport, much less football than the World Cup Final.

A commentator said right before France vs Croatia last tournament "Welcome to the FIFA World Cup Final, our most shared event we have as human beings" :nthat:

I just hate when people try to downplay the significance of the international game, homeboy said lets cancel international breaks just stop man

Country over club

I want to see if there is a correlation between the people that hates international break and their national team. Thinking people that hate international breaks have bad national teams and nothing to root for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom