⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L’Equipe just ran a poll on best French striker and Benz got 73% of the vote. Over M’bappe, Griez, and Giroud :nerd:

Dude has been so complete up top since Zidane returned

no man, some of yall seem to forget that International Competitions are as important (or more important) than club competitions. There is this thing called the "World Cup" and we need dress rehearsals all year round.
I’m not saying they don’t play.. just not in the middle of the seasons. Save it all for the summers.. gives them lead up to the summer tournaments too. Which can only help with chemistry

I love international football, BUT I'm not trying to see some of the best players in the world get hurt by a plumber from Madagascar in the middle of the club season. Lewandowski is in the form of his life and if he gets taken out by a guy that doesn't even play professional football in a euro qualifier right now I will be heated. Save it for the summers or at least don't do them as frequently. Feels like we have a break damn neare every month and a half

I love international football, BUT I'm not trying to see some of the best players in the world get hurt by a plumber from Madagascar in the middle of the club season. Lewandowski is in the form of his life and if he gets taken out by a guy that doesn't even play professional football in a euro qualifier right now I will be heated. Save it for the summers or at least don't do them as frequently. Feels like we have a break damn neare every month and a half

timeout don’t Real Madrid lose to Alcocorn in Copa del Rey?
Isn’t there this thing called the FA Cup?

timeout don’t Real Madrid lose to Alcocorn in Copa del Rey?
Isn’t there this thing called the FA Cup?
International football is bad quality wise
The best football is played in club competitions
layziegunts layziegunts do you watch club football?

I don’t LOVE club football anymore, I’m trying to get more into Red Bull NY and MLS since I live in NYC and get away from European things since I don’t live over there.I will always be obsessed with the International game though.

trust me I LOVE football, but when I come in here it’s the same Man U, Real Madrid, Man City talk. It’s like y’all ONLY focus on big European clubs.

those lower division teams have players that aren’t professionals.

so don’tjust single out African players from Madagascar to injure Lewondowski

Man what are you talking about. How did you manage to turn this into a racial thing? The whole point is they're doing it away from the club and constantly risking injury.

Playing for trophies with your club=/=friendlies or qualifiers throughout the season with your national team.

Damn, it was fun having him in LA. Best thing to happen to the MLS imo. I had so many friends who never watched a second of football telling me they wanted to "watch that zlatan guy play"

Damn.....

If I was the MLS, I would have done everything I could to keep him. God knows when’s the next time I actually watch an MLS game.

I don’t LOVE club football anymore, I’m trying to get more into Red Bull NY and MLS since I live in NYC and get away from European things since I don’t live over there.I will always be obsessed with the International game though.

trust me I LOVE football, but when I come in here it’s the same Man U, Real Madrid, Man City talk. It’s like y’all ONLY focus on big European clubs.
Well Tbf the big European clubs have all the best players

And also there isn’t any international competitions Throughout the year...when the international competitions come up we always talk about them here
Most people follow all footy here...just don’t expect us to get excited about an euro qualifier when city and pool just played a hell of a match at a really really high level

Damn.....

If I was the MLS, I would have done everything I could to keep him. God knows when’s the next time I actually watch an MLS game.
Tbf what could they have done to keep him in that trash league?
money is not going to motivate zlatan

Tbf what could they have done to keep him in that trash league?
money is not going to motivate zlatan
They wanted him gone ASAP.. especially since he took shots at the league, officials, fellow professionals every time they put a mic in front of him lol. His ability to excel at such an old age only added to the fuel of how ****** the league is.

Well Tbf the big European clubs have all the best players

And also there isn’t any international competitions Throughout the year...when the international competitions come up we always talk about them here
Most people follow all footy here...just don’t expect us to get excited about an euro qualifier when city and pool just played a hell of a match at a really really high level

Well put.

We all love watching the big international competitions like Copa America or the Euros, but I'm not gonna bat an eye watching Germany play San Marino in a qualifier.

To my non footy friends I always compare international footy to making NBA players play for their hometown. I find club footy more interesting because there is no nationality restrictions. The best of the best.

It's very prestigious tho and I go all in for the WC. It's just the qualifying matches and international breaks over 3ishh years that are too long. I think they should shorten the domestic leagues/tournaments during WC years so teams can build more chemistry going into it.

I don't want to be in anybody pockets but espn + is $5 a month... I know some people don't mess with it on GP and there's the Disney + bundle

don't be cheapskates :lol:

$5 p/m is so worth for all the Footy content you get alone

Wasn't expecting this tbh.. Good Luck Titi

Get the cheap Disney + package, Hulu and ESPN included. Only $12 a month for all those services.

I posted a link couple pages back
ESPN+ comes with Dinsey +?

I didn't know that. I can def swing a password and log in from a family member for that. I think both my mom and sister have it

Man my day just got a lot better REPS

edit: I am over it at this point with the subscription services so i try to minimize where i can. I have Prime and Spotify Family (hook up the family) and Netflix (also hook up the family) Then i use a directtv log in from my step dad and hulu from my sister. If i paid for everything i need i would end up just being back on some huge cable subscription. Or just get FuboTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom