Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FORÇA PORTUGAL CARALHO!!!!

8E651E7C-C62D-435F-9895-716BB03011D5.jpeg

Can’t wait; should be much more interesting to watch than the 2016 team . Remember how mad people were in here when they won? :lol: :lol: :lol: The strangest insult attempt was when some dude hit me up talking about “Portugal ain’t ever been $@&$, ya’ll were even the least successful colonizers” must’ve lost his life savings betting on France :lol:

4 in the back with mendy given full permission to stay up on the left side making it three in the back. WC playing, no mbappe

France up 1-0 from a Tolisso header from a FK against Albania.

Can’t wait; should be much more interesting to watch than the 2016 team . Remember how mad people were in here when they won? :lol: :lol: :lol: The strangest insult attempt was when some dude hit me up talking about “Portugal ain’t ever been $@&$, ya’ll were even the least successful colonizers” must’ve lost his life savings betting on France :lol:

Oh dude that was hilarious. I never even looked at Portugal being “colonizers” as something to be proud of. So when that dude said “least successful colonizers” I was thinking “thanks for the compliment” :lol: 🇵🇹

But yes, I’m extremely excited for next year, most excited I’ve ever been of a Portugal squad since 2006. So much potential and there are so many areas on the pitch where we have world class players. Only position we’re trial in is CB.

But I have faith in Ruben Dias and hopefully Pepe recovers. I think that will be good enough considering we have world class fullbacks and defensive midfielders.

Offensively we can play a whole bunch of formations and we have many options but I didn’t like the fact Andre Silva started today. Tactically I think Ronnie should be our 9 with Bruno Fernandes shadowing him as a Forward/Attacking Mid. Have Rafa on the left for SPEED and let Bernardo Silva do whatever he wants on the right side cutting inside because he’s a little genius.

🇵🇹 🇵🇹

What do you and luisfigo luisfigo think?

Last edited:
This btw, is really making me laugh. And I’m not saying it because I’m Portuguese, I’m saying this objectively.

08D363D3-AF21-48A5-9F2B-2BBB81B474E5.jpeg

To me the favorite list would go...

1) France
2) Belgium
3) Italy
4) Portugal
5) England
6) Netherlands
7) Spain

X xxpizzo you placing bets soon bro?

Oh dude that was hilarious. I never even looked at Portugal being “colonizers” as something to be proud of. So when that dude said “least successful colonizers” I was thinking “thanks for the compliment” :lol: 🇵🇹

But yes, I’m extremely excited for next year, most excited I’ve ever been of a Portugal squad since 2006. So much potential and there are so many areas on the pitch where we have world class players. Only position we’re trial in is CB.

But I have faith in Ruben Dias and hopefully Pepe recovers. I think that will be good enough considering we have world class fullbacks and defensive midfielders.

Offensively we can play a whole bunch of formations and we have many options but I didn’t like the fact Andre Silva started today. Tactically I think Ronnie should be our 9 with Bruno Fernandes shadowing him as a Forward/Attacking Mid. Have Rafa on the left for SPEED and let Bernardo Silva do whatever he wants on the right side cutting inside because he’s a little genius.

🇵🇹 🇵🇹

What do you and luisfigo luisfigo think?

who’s the guy that said portgal was the least successful colonizer? I missed that because I don’t recall it being brought up. He must’ve been really butt hurt but it would be comedy if Portugal draws their way to the final again.

this team is probably more talented then the golden generation but couple things concern me:
- Pepe is old. I don’t even know if he can make it til next summer. Got called up for this last round of qualifying but got hurt. And before that he got hurt during the semis of the nations league and missed the final. But I’m loving Dias and fonte has always been steady. If gangsta semedo can be counted on would be a plus because I don’t even know who’s next in line for cb
- Raphael has dropped off so much since the last euros. And it’s not like he doesn’t get playing time at Dortmund although in different positions
- with all the attacking options we have I’m afraid we’ll somehow still rely on Ronaldo for all the goals.

On the flip side, who does santos start and leave on the bench or even not call up? Can’t go wrong with all the attacking options but I thought paciencia linked up well with Ronaldo and was surprised he didn’t start today. He’s been decent in Frankfurt. And we have three rbs that should all be starting. Santos ain’t taking all three is he? Which one can also play lb in case Raphael ain’t cutting it?

And depending on how the remaining qualifiers goes, Portugal will either be put in pot 2 or 3 for the drawings Ending up in pot 3 will likely give us a group of death.

I can’t wait until next summer. Already got approved the time off from work
it’s going to be long seven months

who’s the guy that said portgal was the least successful colonizer? I missed that because I don’t recall it being brought up. He must’ve been really butt hurt but it would be comedy if Portugal draws their way to the final again.

this team is probably more talented then the golden generation but couple things concern me:
- Pepe is old. I don’t even know if he can make it til next summer. Got called up for this last round of qualifying but got hurt. And before that he got hurt during the semis of the nations league and missed the final. But I’m loving Dias and fonte has always been steady. If gangsta semedo can be counted on would be a plus because I don’t even know who’s next in line for cb
- Raphael has dropped off so much since the last euros. And it’s not like he doesn’t get playing time at Dortmund although in different positions
- with all the attacking options we have I’m afraid we’ll somehow still rely on Ronaldo for all the goals.

On the flip side, who does santos start and leave on the bench or even not call up? Can’t go wrong with all the attacking options but I thought paciencia linked up well with Ronaldo and was surprised he didn’t start today. He’s been decent in Frankfurt. And we have three rbs that should all be starting. Santos ain’t taking all three is he? Which one can also play lb in case Raphael ain’t cutting it?

And depending on how the remaining qualifiers goes, Portugal will either be put in pot 2 or 3 for the drawings Ending up in pot 3 will likely give us a group of death.

I can’t wait until next summer. Already got approved the time off from work
it’s going to be long seven months

I don’t remember the dudes username, he wasn’t a regular..

Raphael doesn’t play LB at Dortmund. He plays in what seems like a different position every game. He’s become the Swiss Army knife for Dortmund. That could be why he’s been slipping up at LB. Marco Rui is the only LB we got.

As of right now Cancelo would be the RB that gets dropped (even if he might be our best RB). That’s all due to the fact that he’s not playing every week at City. Santos never calls up players who don’t start. Cancelo left Juve one year too early.

Unless Santos changes his routine, he could play Cancelo at LB, that’s the only way he’d bring 3 RB’s. I would play Cancelo at LB but I doubt he does it, Santos likes Raphael.

I don’t remember the dudes username, he wasn’t a regular..

Raphael doesn’t play LB at Dortmund. He plays in what seems like a different position every game. He’s become the Swiss Army knife for Dortmund. That could be why he’s been slipping up at LB. Marco Rui is the only LB we got.

As of right now Cancelo would be the RB that gets dropped (even if he might be our best RB). That’s all due to the fact that he’s not playing every week at City. Santos never calls up players who don’t start. Cancelo left Juve one year too early.

Unless Santos changes his routine, he could play Cancelo at LB, that’s the only way he’d bring 3 RB’s. I would play Cancelo at LB but I doubt he does it, Santos likes Raphael.

Santos playing favorites is what annoys me. Guerreiro has fallen off since '16, less pace, always seems like he's out of position, pun intended. And AS, another Santos favorite had no business starting over Pacienca. We have more talent going into this Euro but we're not as good, especially on defense.

What are your guys's thoughts on Erling Braut Haaland?

Haven't caught any of his games but the numbers he's been putting up in the Austrian and CL this season are pretty wild for a teen :sick:

Been a lot of smoke about strong United interest in him since Ole used to be his coach at Molde and was a teammate with his dad in the NT back in the day,even been reports his dad has visited Carrington this season.

Seems to be one of the highest rated wunderkinds at the moment,gonna try to catch Salzburgs remaining matches in Europe to see what the hype's about

Good young player with a lot of potential, has tall as **** but not reliant on his height to be effective good overall striker as you can be at his age imo. don't know how much he would want to play for United considering he's been said to say his father is one of his biggest influences and his father played for Leeds and City and also considering Keane essentially ended his dads career with horrible challenge in a derby back in the day.

If United do end up buying Haaland, they should immediately loan him to a good team playing in Europe, then bring him on once you have a real coach and good football people running the club, if not leave him alone.

:lol: Brazilians have told me the SAME THING. Had Ronnie been Brazilian they would have had a World Cup trophy or two. 5 tho? Danilo And CR7 tripping but I def believe they’ve would have at least one.

P.S. Brazil Loves Ronnie more than they love Neymar. It’s an absolute fact now. 🇧🇷

champcruthik champcruthik knows I ain’t lying.

But Ronnie in a yellow shirt makes me want to throw up :sick: :sick: :sick: :lol:

Last edited:
Idk if the attack has been Brazil’s biggest issues. CR7 would have only helped in the 2006 team

Idk if the attack has been Brazil’s biggest issues. CR7 would have only helped in the 2006 team

Trippin.....

Ronaldo wasn’t even a goal scorer in 2006. Brazil could have used peak Ronnie in 2010, 2014, and 2018.

Do you remember Brazil’s attacking options? FRED, MF’in FRED :lol: and Gaby JESUS :lol:

Dude would have scoring from Marcelo crosses and Neymar link ups like clockwork.

Plus Ronnie would have NEVER let Brazil lose 7-1 at home, that’s a fact :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom