⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo and Diego Costa up top would've been great tv

They’re actually good friends but Costa is a different hypothetical because Costa turned his back on Brazil. He made that stupid choice.

The Ronnie hypothetical is truly fascinating.

They’re actually good friends but Costa is a different hypothetical because Costa turned his back on Brazil. He made that stupid choice.

The Ronnie hypothetical is truly fascinating.

I just meant them together would be fun to watch. So different but I think it'd be great to see

I just meant them together would be fun to watch. So different but I think it'd be great to see

Yea I’ve always liked Diego Costa’s link up play, I thought him and Felix had a connection going on but due to injuries we haven’t been able to see it.

But I hated the fact Costa went to play for Spain, Brazil could have used him in his prime in 2014z

Didn’t realize Messi has 70 goals for Argentina, thought he had like 50.. he just needs that trophy #TheGawd

Firing Poch wouldn't help Spurs at all, their main problem is that their backline is in shambles, especially their fullbacks being just crap. Of all the "top 6 squads", they have the worst situation when it comes having fullbacks that can actually put pressure on other defenses, or hell, even defend. Until Levy spends the money needed to fix their backline, they will continue being in the bottom half of the table even with all their offensive firepower.

source.gif

didn't see that coming

United have to go after Poch right? If they have any sense they have too....

Is Levy letting him go for free because he will be snatch up asap

Golden era of Tottenham football over and they didn't even win a trophy...

Biggest issue has been the backline and the fact that Kane hasn't been the same guy since the injury last year. Don't see any quick fixes for their situation either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom