⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn’t jinx anything and I’m really pissed off I missed this epic game...... (you sorta knew Juve were coming out to fight tho: just expected Real to score more)

But I saw the penalty, and that was one hell of a penalty man. I remember eddy used to say you can’t stop the perfect penalty, that was pretty much it. GK went the right way too, clutch PK. Sergio Ramos would have sent it to the moon

Looking back u gotta admit it was a great kick, season on the line and the goalie guessed right. He just rocketed it past the goalie in the top corner, you couldnt kick it better

Didn't watch the game but heard the PK call was BS.

People claiming Ronnie is the GOAT based off a PK? Nothing new.

It wasn't a BS penalty. Dudes are using the ref as a scapegoat when it was Benatia who was at fault. People saying it's BS just wanted Buffon to get a CL before he retires, because apparently a CL should be handed to you just because of how long you've played.

Now they're walking that statement back by saying "Well it was a penalty, but Buffon shouldn't have been given a red card" I'm too lazy to do so, but if I wanted to, I could back through this thread and find plenty of instances of people complaining about Chelsea/Barca players hounding the refs without any punishment. Looks like players should be sent off unless it's your idol's last chance to win a CL.

It wasn't a BS penalty. Dudes are using the ref as a scapegoat when it was Benatia who was at fault. People saying it's BS just wanted Buffon to get a CL before he retires, because apparently a CL should be handed to you just because of how long you've played.
he sings the national anthem too

I wasn’t convinced at first but then they showed an angle where he put 2 hands to his back and pushed. Good call by the ref and Vazquez has been awesome at drawing PKs all season.

The one consolation from this match was Zidane dropping Benz.

I’ve been going on and on about 2 things this season. Stop playing the diamond, and I can’t freakin believe it still but Lucas Vazquez. In the first leg his entrance for Benz changed the the match by fortifying our wings. And then Zizou almost lost us the match today by making the same mistake.

It’s insane to think that we’re the CL favorites without any clue of our best lineup still, and that whatever our best group is has barely played together. Important to note that Casemiro was not subbed in the first leg when Vazquez was inserted and we still looked good.

Zizou has to go 4-4-1-1 from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom