⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Bale was fine, him & Case were subbed off for Asensio & Vazquez

Same here Bale was ok. I hope his time at RM isn't over.

Last thing to note is CR7 actually played well. He was active, pressing, tracking back, looked fast, trying to lead his team, and getting the crowd behind them. Also getting involved from the wings. Sent a nice pass to Isco that could have been an assist too. Dude just lacked service. His spot kick for the win was excellent too and he extended his record with 11 straight matches with a goal in the CL.

Def agree with this. CR7 was playing hard today and hustling everywhere.

z07b_f-maxage-0.gif

Never understood predicting draws, unless you believe UEFA fixes them :lol:

I do get saying what you’d like to see though.

There’s a part of me that wanted Bayern in the semis. But after today I’d rather we wait and get more cohesion with a new XI to hopefully catch them in the final, where RM are kings. 12-3 overall, won their last 6 in a row.

Never understood predicting draws, unless you believe UEFA fixes them :lol:

I do get saying what you’d like to see though.

There’s a part of me that wanted Bayern in the semis. But after today I’d rather we wait and get more cohesion with a new XI to hopefully catch them in the final, where RM are kings. 12-3 overall, won their last 6 in a row.

I don’t get predicting draws either man, I rather predict who has the better chance to win, or whose the most dangerous team, IMO it’s

1) Real
2) Liverpool
3) BM
4) Roma

Madrid got lucky, Cristiano aint no GOAT, funny to see Madrid fans getting upset about the Uefa Madrid thing meanwhile they stay shouting Uefalona. QU!K QU!K flamboyantly expressing his desire. Probably skipping up and down his room and slides to his Cristiano altar he has with lit candles surrounding it and kissed the picture.
umad.gif

If Goatnaldo did this to a ref y'all haters would be crying for a red. Ronaldo got 5 games for less.
skysports-gianluigi-buffon_4280212.jpg

000faeb7-614.jpg

d33c46ff2dee00dcdec0c49dc1407342

fd0f81c85ace2c14fc9b17182ade68dd.png

nintchdbpict000398280218.jpg

Thx homie. Yea, got to tour the Bernabeau last October. Took that pic in the media room.

I took that picture too, it was too good not too, like you HAVE to take that photo in the media room :lol:

I even made sure to have the water bottle next me, like I kept professional, arstyle27 arstyle27 didnt think about having the bottle next to him. Tsk, tsk

8101B3C7-7264-4BF0-BC16-B13E8C67D4C4.jpeg

93A0B478-B876-494F-9C57-3CEF811DA773.jpeg

Last edited:
Bro I’m 6’3, Xavi is like munchkin, he’s like 5’5...

but who knows maybe it’s possible? Maybe I have some Catalan blood in me, but I highly doubt it :lol:

What’s that soccer website you could check highlights of and past games? Saw it a while back forgot to bookmark it smh

Someone answer please...

I’m not even exaggerating when I say if Roma play like they did yesterday, they can beat anyone except RM.

Roma can tear apart Pools defense.
Roma can beat Munich of the strength of beating Barca alone.

Btw we have handsome members on here. VERY HANDSOME!

I’m not even exaggerating when I say if Roma play like they did yesterday, they can beat anyone except RM.

Roma can tear apart Pools defense.
Roma can beat Munich of the strength of beating Barca alone.

Btw we have handsome members on here. VERY HANDSOME!
As if Liverpool can't feast on y'all....

everyone's gonna be afraid of Mo-Sane-Firmino I guarantee you that. Klopp can't take the foot off the pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom