⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane has been back in training and traveled with the team. Turns out the injury wasnt as bad as everyone thought thankfully. Would be nice to see him on the Bench.

Silva and Delph been back in training and traveled too.

it might be a little difficult to pull off could we get a poll for CL predictions?

maybe keep the City and Bayern matchups out of it, which would lower choices and clutter

title it who will advance to the next round or whatever

and limit to 6 choices?

(not sure how making a poll works if this would even be workable, but just a thought.)

and RM are beating PSG

damnnit i thought rm psg was on tomorrow...welp might miss it
ill have to settle for totenham vs juve on my day off

also real quick can we appreciate how beautiful the Naija WC kits are

upload_2018-2-12_15-6-10.png

upload_2018-2-12_15-6-21.png

I feel like Caribbean nations should be doing better on an overall scale but resources affect that, plus lots of us are the children of immigrants so they claim the land they were born in which is more than understandable.

20mins in the CHEWBA

still can’t believe we have world class. Trying to fill the target man role that Costa left us with. Terrible transfer window we had.

Cahill should stick to domestic Cup games. Christensen should be ranked above him.

If that’s at me he can contribute but he was a super sub target while Costa was a starting XI target/poacher

If that’s at me he can contribute but he was a super sub target while Costa was a starting XI target/poacher
A general statement for those that were saying it wasn't a worthwhile move. As long as Olivier can occupy the spaces he's supposed to, hold up play, find runners I don't see how its a bad move at all.

He ain't Costa but he surely ain't a waste.

Knew when Sturridge was getting hip surgery in HSS by Dr. Kelly, who specializes in a femur/hip condition I have, that his footy career was probably over.

Same condition forced me to hang em up, and I've had failed surgeries for this as well. Been contemplating getting the surgery again to try being able to play footy, but maybe this Sturridge injury is a sign for me to not go under the knife again. Dude has world class training and attention and still can't get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom