⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall being way too tough on dembele
he's 20 just got off 2 injuries 1 of them being a major one for the first time in his career.
has only played in 8 matches all season, starting only 1, with none of them being a full 90
barca is one of the hardest clubs to adapt to...it took rakitic half a season to finally find his feet and he's a proven champion
it even took neymar a long time to adapt

and all of this is coming off a performance where literally none of our players had a good game except our cb's

Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi you are like all thes spoiled cules expecting every player to be great just cause they wear a barca shirt
way too critical

on a brighter note

Last edited:
world needs more black referees and officials that would actually do something about this
white people don't care about racism. it's always been an issue white people find uncomfortable to talk about and would gladly sweep under the rug
don't know why we expect the world of football to be any different

I'm not expecting Dembele to be great right off the bat. Of course it's going to take time but his conditioning has been crap & that's evidence by 2 major hamstrings issues in a row.

I just don't like what see so far on the pitch. He looks like the same thing as Gerry D. What troubles me is his movement off the ball. He just stands there when he doesn't have the ball. That's a bad bad sign. Also when there is a break he just runs straight lines like he has no brain. He doesn't look to create an angle & worse he stops running when a pass is made instead of continuing to run & perhaps get on another pass or be there for a rebound. I same bad habits he had at Dortmund & continuing at Barca.

And what the hell was with his constant falling!?!? He fell six times...

I'm not one of those fans that says everything is rosy & the club isn't capable of wrong. I've been watching football for a long *ss time & these are the things I see....

i said it from the beginning pogba shouldn't have joined united
definition of hustling backwards

and mourinho was a terrible hire for the club and pogba

I agree. Both Mou and Pog can go and I’ll be okay with that. Really want Sarri from Napoli.

He won major trophies at every other club he managed. This Manchester United squad is probably the most expensive team he's ever managed. What's the excuse?

He won major trophies at every other club he managed. This Manchester United squad is probably the most expensive team he's ever managed. What's the excuse?

I think it’s just Mou. Seems like his time has come and gone. Best believe I’ll say I never said the previous if he turns it around, but he won’t.

his tactics are dated and he refuses to evolve
doesn't do a good job of improving young talent
it's really concerning mou has failed to see the potential of the BPL's best players
kdb and salah

mou's style is trash
not saying mou's tactics aren't effective or haven't been but they def seem to have lost it's magic
oh and he's the biggest scumbag

Yeah he’s washed. For him to turn it around he would have to have United playing like City. No one is scared of United anymore. Plus we are to accustomed to draws now.

I don't think it's just Mou. United been a mess post Ferguson, they've had as many manager changes as Chelsea in the last five years if you include Giggs, except they don't have any league trophies to show for it.

I don't think it's just Mou. United been a mess post Ferguson, they've had as many manager changes as Chelsea in the last five years if you include Giggs, except they don't have any league trophies to show for it.

Yeah let's not forget that Mourinho was supposed to be the answer after United fired LVG, another highly regarded manager.

As a neutral when it comes to da Prem, I'd like to see Liverpool and Spurs finish above Man U. B/w them and City it would be a win for entertaining positive football.

Actually rooting for Liverpool to finish second. I mess with Mane and Salah.

Portugal beat Spain in the Euro futsal championship over the weekend... Spain were looking for their 7th title...

This last page summed up...

Cdc7bDKWAAA24ZV.jpg

:lol:

In all seriousness and regardless of bias,United are better off in table position and points off the top at this point than at anytime over the last 4 years at the same point. So either the rest of the league is absolute **** or Mou has actually improved the squad...

That's also with a squad many in here don't even rate.

Obviously the goal before the season would be to challenge for the title but given the historic season Citeh are having right now,anything besides running through the league without dropping points is a disappointment in comparison.

I'll agree with some of the washed sentiment in here regarding Mou if the squad ends the season outside of the top 4,crashed out of the CL rof16 and trophyless.

Since all of that is still in play I can't **** on dude for much besides his matchday tactical/lineup decisions given that he still has the club in a better position than every club in the league besides the runaway leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom