⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this was one game for Barca, I wouldn't be alarmed but this is the 3rd, 4th week in a row with a very very passive performance. The team should be getting stronger as the campaign rolls on but they're looking very lackadaisical as of late. They created absolutely nothing in the first half unless it was off side. Ernesto needs to play people in their desired roles... Paco ain't a winger... what da heck with he thinking with that? Semedo should be playing his RB role & for god sakes put Sergi in the midfield... Ernesto is really starting to bug me a bit...

Damn Fekir was kicked out of Lyon’s youth system bcs he was a runt... He made a name for himself in the public youth leagues & ended up being asked back... :wow: He’s really carried this team with the exodus that occurred last year... I think he has like 20 goals this campaign... I’m telling ya’ll it you have beIN, you need to watch this Lyon team play...

Last edited:
Love that team, Fekir would be much cheaper option than Hazard, and bring bike Mariano, I been wishing on this scenario since September.

Yerry Mina had a solid debut. I really wasn't sure at first because in the 1st half Getafe really sat back so I was weary of his performance. But when they turned up in the 2nd half, he held it down.

if this was one game for Barca, I wouldn't be alarmed but this is the 3rd, 4th week in a row with a very very passive performance. The team should be getting stronger as the campaign rolls on but they're looking very lackadaisical as of late. They created absolutely nothing in the first half unless it was off side. Ernesto needs to play people in their desired roles... Paco ain't a winger... what da heck with he thinking with that? Semedo should be playing his RB role & for god sakes put Sergi in the midfield... Ernesto is really starting to bug me a bit...
theres a lot of factors causing the lack of chemistry. busy schedule, a lot of players in and out this january, and tiredness.
all of those espanyol derbies have taken a lot out of us.

good thing for us chelsea isn't rolling either
still one positive thing i will commend our squad is the team defending. clean sheets must be our foundation.

Who puts Paco on the right side as a winger?!?! That’s some dumb a** s**t right there... Ernesto needs to platoon Semedo at RB & likewise with Sergi in the midfield.

Last edited:
Pogba’s situation is almost entirely the fault of the dotard in charge. Why on earth he keeps trying to make Pogba something he’s not is just dumb. Why is he having Lukaku chasing balls all the way back near De Gea?!?! That’s some dumb*ssery right there... United supporters should pick the dotard off of the bench & toss his a** out...

I heard over and over how Chelsea was hella dumb for letting Matic go to United and that Matic's cover would unlock Pogba's offense game though...

In theory it should have but Matic is looking very old & slow these days. Like a lot of teams, United’s top need is a stud pivot who can protect the back 4 & set the tempo for games. Arsenal need this badly too. City is going to beast with Fred.

In theory it should have but Matic is looking very old & slow these days. Like a lot of teams, United’s top need is a stud pivot who can protect the back 4 & set the tempo for games. Arsenal need this badly too. City is going to beast with Fred.

I would love for Arsenal to sell Xhaka and El Neny and bring in some quality. Xhaka's mobility and concentration/decision making kill me.

Matic is slow but I’m not even mad at him. Even the most athletic DM would run into issues if his partner provided absolutely no help. No wonder he looks knackered every week.

I'll take slander for that inexcusable L from rivals but from squads outside of the top 4?

giphy.gif

I'm quite pleased with the United result after all that **** their supporters were talking yesterday :pimp:
:lol:

20180211_154252.png

Nothing's changed the fact that Arsene's scrubs have been in the same position for 50 days straight,I remember how much being up to date with table positions meant to Gooners last season...

I'll take slander for that inexcusable L from rivals but from squads outside of the top 4?

giphy.gif

20180211_154252.png

Nothing's changed the fact that Arsene's scrubs have been in the same position for 50 days straight,I remember how much being up to date with table positions meant to Gooners last season...
Y'all not winning the League or CL so what y'all playing for? United are having an Arsenalesque season if I say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom