⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
01798B36-CEF9-4CA4-8EDE-C5C6DE6A240E.png

They have a manager who's won champions league leading them. They just lack the necessary talent. In addition, the January signings they made help propel them to being able to upset a team on any given night. Just need them to keep the pressure on United.

The irony in you post is, it could apply to both united’s :lol:

But shout out to Newcastle putting up a good game and pressuring united.

And shout out to Lukaku for being everywhere on the field except central towards the goal. You’d never catch lewandowski out in the wing near the halfway line. He has improved with the ball at his feet though

So the dotard lost to Newcastle huh? I wonder who he’s going to blame in the post game presser? Says he deserves an award for being the most civil manager too... Ya’ll got what 3 more years of this?!?

Depending on how it goes against Chelsea next they could be dragged into the top 4 race soon :smh:. Even that doesn't look like a given after these last few matches...

gonna need dembele in the 2nd half. match is begging for some speed on the outside

United going to **** around and finish 3rd-4th

And there’s no europa league they can bully through to make up for dropping down the table this year. Champions league Is taking no prisoners

I know one thing, the trainer better have made sure Dembele has stretched his hammys very well & made sure he’s hydrated... I’m gonna be pissed if he gets another hamstring injury today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom