⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giroud >>> Morata

His hold up play is top tier and he can actually score with his legs along with headers.

Morata is a one trick pony until he proves otherwise

You were #1 with the Giroud slander :lol:

Just acknowledge my guy World Class and all is forgiven

Nah man, in no universe or alternate universe is he world class. He's capable of great play but definitely not world class. I even posted stats... Only reason he gets PT is bcs he's white. TRUTH.

Whats world class is the lady in your avy doe... :smokin Who on earth is that?!?!

Nah man, in no universe or alternate universe is he world class. He's capable of great play but definitely not world class. I even posted stats... Only reason he gets PT is bcs he's white. TRUTH.

Whats world class is the lady in your avy doe... :smokin Who on earth is that?!?!
Kelela...she dropped one of my favorite albums last year and she easy on the eyes :pimp:

We have so many nicknames in this thread and as a troll we call him World Class. Come on son lol. If he provides he provides.

Two concussions on me and I squirm at seeing head injuries especially if it involves blood. Don’t want Giroud to suffer any pain.

in halftime tactics...

christensen was doing this in the game earlier and since Azpi plays more to the side as a LCB or RCB mostly its nearly the same thing. of course they can with fullbacks to drop back quickly if need be

in halftime tactics...

christensen was doing this in the game earlier and since Azpi plays more to the side as a LCB or RCB mostly its nearly the same thing. of course they can with fullbacks to drop back quickly if need be

Love watching this. :pimp:

Hope Justin Kluivert follows his dad’s footsteps and joins Barcelona in the future.

Settle down, you beat a bunch of scrubs early in the season and have been barely clinging to that 2nd place spot since then.
same scrubs you been struggling with all year? mans got the nerve to try and downplay us, yet we still above you lot.. you went on a 14 game (??) streak and were still in 3rd :rofl:

same scrubs you been struggling with all year? mans got the nerve to try and downplay us, yet we still above you lot.. you went on a 14 game (??) streak and were still in 3rd :rofl:
Don't be foolish. Everyone knows the streaks were continuations from the previous campaign.

Don't be foolish. Everyone knows the streaks were continuations from the previous campaign.
didn't stop ya from bringing it up in here like it meant something... we are terrible and washed yet sit above you after playing same teams you've played. Not like we got a separate set of teams to play.

Dodgy source but I hope this is the case,for Smalling at least. Mans cost the squad enough points this season with stupidity. Really need a quality CB to pair with Bailly when he's fit

*keep seeing that Alderweireld's future at Spurs is up in the air...I'd take him at United in a heartbeat...

Last edited:
It's funny but when Arsenal were down to Tottenham and Laca was missing chances i was like...should have put on World Class instead...he would have tied this game oh wait.... :lol:

didn't stop ya from bringing it up in here like it meant something... we are terrible and washed yet sit above you after playing same teams you've played. Not like we got a separate set of teams to play.
Stop ******* lying bro. When did I brag about win streak? You're washed. We dropped points against City where the ref intervened as well as against Chelsea with Williams lucky strike. All top-tier competition and most recently against Tottenham where partial reffing intervened. Had we not been robbed in two of the aforementioned, you would be sitting below us, so get the hell outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom