⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dos Cadenas possible collab with ATL United for a kit drop maybe?

200.gif

Can't wait back 2 back best MLS kit of the year soon come :smokin

didn't stop ya from bringing it up in here like it meant something... we are terrible and washed yet sit above you after playing same teams you've played. Not like we got a separate set of teams to play.

You're a whole 2 points above us. Enjoy it while it lasts.

pardew's bad attacking play won me a bet yesterday, plz pardew never change!

For tonight, got a double bet on juve-city wins. Feeling confident

wenger could coach the nt

unless messi can work a miracle, brazil about to eat this summer.
almost all brazilian players are on great form and flourishing, with the main man paulinho leading the way.

word is sampaoli been talking to pep about how to get the best out of messi though :nerd:

that ryan mason news is heartbreaking for real. Can't even imagine what dude went through. And only 26 years old.

wenger could coach the nt

unless messi can work a miracle, brazil about to eat this summer.
almost all brazilian players are on great form and flourishing, with the main man paulinho leading the way.

word is sampaoli been talking to pep about how to get the best out of messi though :nerd:
If Deschamps suddenly gets lobotmized, I imagine the WC final would (hopefully) be Brazil - France. Would be so ******* fire.

Only thing I want more is (unrealistically) seeing Korea in the final. But Sonaldo can't carry them that far on his own.

How's Korean Messi doing these days? Barca sold him right? They got a transfer ban because of him too right?

And that one dude from Southhampton or something Ki?

Lava out
How's Korean Messi doing these days? Barca sold him right? They got a transfer ban because of him too right?

And that one dude from Southhampton or something Ki?

He's playing for Verona in Serie A... He's made like 10 appearances but hasn't scored a goal or an assist. He had an excellent U20 tournament last summer until the Koreans meet England (I think it was them). He showed out against Argentina the game before as did Paik Seung Ho who was with Barca too but now at CF Peralada-Girona B...

What ever happened to the American kid at La Masia Ben Lederman?!?!
Lee+Seung+Woo+AC+Chievo+Verona+v+Hellas+Verona+ouXI7nfzmwTl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom