⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the Nike x Off White collabs (I think it's wack personally). But here's some of the pieces from new collab with Nike Football that's coming out soon.

nike-off-white-football-jersey-3.jpg

nike-football-off-white-mercurial-vapormax-2.jpg

Why would Kroenke be looking for a new manager when Wenger is going to coach for 6, maybe 7 more decades?

I actually might consider stopping support & not watching US soccer if don garber wins the election tomorrow. mls can go to **** too.

Offwhite is just wack. I hate it spread to nike. Can’t knock Virgil hustle tho i guess. Ye’ looked out for his boy

I know we got quite a few West Indian cats in here, I just recently stumbled upon this article and thought it'd be interesting to share

https://sports.vice.com/en_ca/article/vb4aw4/searching-for-the-caribbean-soul-of-english-football

I hate supporting vice... They built a name for themselves as alt news but founder shawn smith took a $500m from the murdochs media group... I hate watching anything fox but begrudgingly watch their footy coverage bcs I can't get it anywhere else. murdochs along with the "cock" bros are evil incarnate & produce fake news & lies at every turn. vice can't be trusted anymore... I took eddie huang to task on his IG a while back... Mfer posed in a washington nfl jersey (I know he's a fan & grew up there for a time) while posing with that POS brady & working vice... A holy trifecta of crappiness.

Big up & props to my West Indian bruvs in here doe... :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_call_me:

Maybe Mahrez thought if he acted like a little ***** he could force a move next window like Coutinho

:lol:
On a serious note though, please do work for kroenke Lucho... Please...

If this happened (it should but it won't), Mertesacker would be first person to go. Enrique would probably kick his slow @#$ off the squad within 5 minutes of signing the contract :lol:

Mertesacker retiring after this season and coaching youth squad next year.

Ah ok, didn't know that. Honestly he wasn't bad at all in his prime, but he's just currently too damn slow to keep up with the current crop of forwards in the Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom