⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since taking over, Roman has apparently paid a total of £71m for sacked managers dating back to Claudio Ranieri in 2004... :wow: Got dayum that’s a lot of dough.

Whether you agree with his method of madness, his club has won the prem & CL... He needs to get the transfers straightened out though. Having a hodge poster of various players is not good... Like third of that roster is useless IMO... Still competitive though... Hearing Conte b***h & complain in his Italian accent is awesome though...

That I do agree with, he needs to realize maybe its time to get the players the managers wants. He did that with Jose his first 2 season n look how great that worked. He changed going into his third and look at want has happened ever since

No Coutinho, No Nick either... Damn oompa loompa made a quick *** recovery... He ain't wanna give a brotha a chance... :rolleyes Gomes got a thumb drive with pics & vids on someone... Either that or they're playing him to get some transfer value but he keeps coming up snake eyes...

No Coutinho, No Nick either... Damn oompa loompa made a quick *** recovery... He ain't wanna give a brotha a chance... :rolleyes

given the strength of valencia and being at mestalla...i didn't want yerry to start with such a difficult test. there will be plenty of games for him

valverde seems to be going with his fav 11..also seems to be protecting yerry and coutinho
im not mad at this lineup... we need to ensure the final and this lineup barca is def comfortable in.
no need to switch things up now
although i would like to see semedo at rb and sergi at right mid instead of gomes

*ter stegen has played less games
just sayin

would that make DDG the highest paid GK ever?

DDG plays behind Jones and Smalling... it evens out :lol:

I've never heard of a keeper making 300k let alone 400+ so I'm pretty sure it'd be a record

His fee is being quoted for Real at 120m pounds too which would smash Gigi's 15 year old gk transfer record

giphy.gif

valencia should have 2 yellows already
just cause barca dominates the ball and will dominate the ball doesn't mean the ref should let the other team take turns kicking our players

Yeah, Valencia playing hella dirty already. And the ref keeps awarding them these soft borderline non-existent fouls.

Andre Gomes is garbo so far. Per usual. Hopefully he does something besides take up space this game.

player literally took off messi's shirt but no foul

match begging for coutinho

exhibit a.
ref literally told zaza no more fouls. zaza steps on the back of umtiti's leg

no yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom