⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool to see Coutinho get his first goal from a dime from hannibal.

I think hannibal had a couple of dimes today. Good to see Rakitic get his today too. Goal not with standing, he put in good shift.

Jasper had another heck of a game today. Clubs that need keepers should be looking at this kid.

On to Sevilla in the Copa final...

I'll take a Nike Aeroswift and an Adizero kit :lol:. Technically, we just need to design a proper NT iron-on crest. Finding a blank kit is the easy part :lol:

Hadn’t even thought of just making a crest to affix to any blank kit but that’s a great idea. Still think having “NKETLK” as the ‘sponsor’ would be dope too tho.

probably like portugal, which has really lax work visa laws for brazil, hence why they get all the young, good ones without visas

Round of 16 UEFA Youth League to be played April 20th in Nyon, Switzerland. I believe these are U19 teams.

As a genuine fan of Isco dating back to when Pellegrini started playing him regularly at Malaga, I hope he stays at Madrid. He just needs to play regularly.

Last edited:
that Juve series :wow:

Mahrez back at the training grounds

The USSF elections has gotten interesting as time is winding down as it starts tomorrow in Orlando.

this guy is former NASL and MLS player who had a hand in this letter wants real change. In the past couple of days reading on this topic, it's sad that footy players in this country that play in other leagues that's not MLS struggle. It shouldn't be that way and there should be change.

The 6 candidates join forces against Carter and Cordeiro (who wants to keep US Soccer inferior). There were rumors Wynalda dropped out but he later tweeted confirming two things: he didnt drop out and he called this meeting in the first place.

mahrez is also culpable for his current situation too. No club should really take him... lil sourpuss looking to jump ship at every turn. Lil diver too. Way overrated.

:lol: @ negative sam over at Everton... Talmbout writing off the current campaign & preparing for the next with 3 months left. What I don't understand is the Prem is supposed to be the fastest league yet this daft p***k steve walsh buys nothing but slow players last summer making for possibly the slowest team in the Prem... Makes absolute no sense.

Koeman is a solid manager & got a bad rap for the mess in Liverpool... walsh should be fired for creating an epic mess considering the money spent last summer, £182.43m... Some of ya'll were yammering on about the quality they bought & I was like what da heck ya'll talmbout??!?! They bought Hyndais & Kias at Audi/BMW prices... Think about what they should've bought with the dough they spent. Absolute travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom