⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mertesacker seems like a stand up guy but he's been horribly slow & robotic for at least 5 years. To think that Wenger featured him in a back 3 is just :smh::sick: I just don't understand how anybody looked at dude & said he could cover ground in a back 3... Insane...

Gg6wa3S.gif

And speaking of robotic... Yerry Mina looked so stiff on the pitch. He kinda looked like he was laboring to be mobile. :sick: Hope it was nerves... Its sounds like he might start vs Getafe this weekend.

On a side note, Nike tech fleece is flames... I don't have them but I got my son 5 pairs of pants & 3 full zip hoodies. They wash & dry very well too without pilling or looking old. The Barca ones are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:.

Last edited:
Aside from the occasional mastamind89 mastamind89 post, no one is paying attention to Lautaro Martinez. He signed with Inter Milan recently and he's going to be the next big thing. Kid is a baller and looks the part:

GettyImages-869361380.jpg

Eh :rolleyes his passing & hold up play is kinda weak, a little too weak to be honest... He's a physical player though. Will be interesting to see how he develops at Inter.

We don’t deserve Messi. Damn. What a legend. Will be a sad day for soccer when he retires.

With that said, can’t wait for this dude Ronaldo to retire and to hang it up.

Yo jape jape , why you gotta keep showing my man Gaya keep getting burned like that? :lol:

Ronnie ain't washed... Just fatigued after 2 years of unparalleled success (no treble like Messi doe, much less 2 trebles :wink:).

Madrid needs to invest in hyperbaric champers & cryo theraphy though... Would probably help with the dead legs Madrid seems to have throughout the whole roster. They look spent.

iirc, it was MetalMario MetalMario that posted an article about that a couple years ago
it was me lol. its low risk high reward for the brasilian players and the teams. Shatkhar being the biggest example but all of Ukraine has them. not being discriminatory but they know to scout the best players in the best footy nations. scouting costs less than buying established players. for a brasilian player going from a country of poor people that doesn't pay the most to a country of poor people that pays well with good playing time and european eyes viewing them is an easy decision. its too risky for a big club like Bayern or Chelsea to sign young brasilian talent.

Got dayum... If Chelsea lose him, that would be a crying shame...

Chief oompa loompa & Tommy V didn't train today. Umtiti is suspended for this weekend's game. No one from Barca B like CB David Costas trained with the first team either... I wonder if Ernesto will have busquets play CB or perhaps Lucas Digne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom