⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 3 Lions training kit is lowkey harder than their actual kits

DVdKmQmU8AANlU9.jpg

Meh, looks like something they came up with for the USMNT with the Three Lions badge sown on

I'm just glad that Nike is off that lazy same template bs they've grown so fond of the last few years,liking the creativity in a lot of this years WC kits so far

Our kit is pretty bad imo. It's a retro design but I don't think the original looked particularly appealing either.
belgium-2018-world-cup-kit-2.jpg

i guess im in the minority but griez > dybala

I agree with this right now but I feel like Dybala is gonna be a worldbeater in a few years if he continues on his current trajectory and stays healthy

Dude is averaging a goal per 90 this season

kurzawa is trash
don't want him at barca
he's not better than digne

If you haven't noticed, Digne has been getting yelled at by busquets & Messi because he's not getting forward the way he should & his passing has been subpar. He's fine defensively it's just he offers nothing going forward.

The transfer rumors for the LB started after the derby because it was rumored that both of them went to Valverde & the execs about getting a more dependable LB that could spell jordi alba & eventually take over for him.

That's how the Alaba rumor started. Again, I'd love him at Camp Nou but Bayern ain't letting him go. I think a more realistic option would be Valencia's Jose Gaya. At 22, he's young & a rock solid defender who can tackle & play physically. His passing is on fleek too. The knock on him is that he picks up fouls easily though.

Maybe they'll take back Gomes & some cash for Gaya. :lol: :rolleyes

If you haven't noticed, Digne has been getting yelled at by busquets & Messi because he's not getting forward the way he should & his passing has been subpar. He's fine defensively it's just he offers nothing going forward.
i have but i'd still rather have digne who can play defense but lacks offense, rather than kurzawa who can go forward but can't defend

alaba and alba can't coexist
we need someone young

how far off is cucurella?

i have but i'd still rather have digne who can play defense but lacks offense, rather than kurzawa who can go forward but can't defend

alaba and alba can't coexist
we need someone young

how far off is cucurella?
What about that Brazilian fullback from Porto? Alex Telles.
Same age as Kurzawa

Hoping Yerry gets some minutes tomorrow. Pique needs rest and all of a sudden he’s good to go, Not buying it.

Kurzawa has the potential to be successful, I always rated him as an attacking left back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom