⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
55CE526D-ADC3-4458-97A7-E608D395DB06.jpeg

60 years

So relieved that Conte didn't get sacked

I really hope players change their hearts and play harder than before

I highly doubt it

Didn't want to lose Mourinho. I don't want to lose Conte even though they made dumb decisions. They are still perfectly imperfect managers to me

I always thought Conte'd go back to Italy one day anyways

I was surprised when Courtois came back from Atletico. He really enjoyed his time there. He was a key of team's big CL run

Letting him go doesn't bother me. I say it's time for Chelsea to search for Courtois replacement now

is VAR confirmed next season?
not a fan tbh
they should just retroactively punish people like the BPL

all for goal line tech though
Pretty ridiculous that a top league like La Liga still doesn't even have goal line technology.

so they punish pique for "shhhhhing" the fans but wont do anything about garcia's racism or the fan's racist chants
**** em

Wasn't this man part of some loony far-right extremist group when he was younger? As in a pretty much fascist-tier movement?

Edit: Missed post on previous page. He might as well wear a pointy hood.

I hope Chelsea get LE. I don't rate him that much as a coach. Sure he did great at Barca, but that was Barca.

Dani Alves playing GK :lol: They put one of the shortest players on that whole squad in the goal for a FK :smh::lol:

Damn, mbappe is getting 375k a week and he just turned 19..He’s got another 9+ years of similar salary too :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom