⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny to me how Neymar is taking advantage of all his diva privileges, ****s gonna bite him in the *** when he tries to jump ship for RM and Al-Khelaifi negates him :lol:

reminds me of a meme that says something like, " every girl wants a sugar daddy, until its time to give him some sugar." :rofl:

For real, he's fighting a losing fight here

nah man. If he believes then he can achieve. Just ask this guy
conte-hair-loss.jpg

That hair evolution is Rooney status :rofl:

Bald Conte looks just like Sampaoli though,all he'd need is to get sleeved up and he could manage the albiceleste :lol:

What a pass by Messi! Nice finish be Suarez.

We've really had to play the aerial game lately. The way these teams have been playing defense.

Stale look from Barca today. They should’ve been able to cook with the injuries Los Che had & being home at Camp Nou.

1-0 result might not be good enough for the 2nd leg at the Mestalla.

Some of these guys look tired already...

coutinho looks like hes comfortable playing our style of football just needs time to build chemistry
looks to be still playing pool style tempo and needs to relax as we take our time and manage the game

i still think he will flourish in iniesta's position. so hopefully he'll get a start there when iniesta needs to rest his legs

sending props to both OP Mastamind and Papa PSK. I've been looking for a footy podcast to listen to. small life tip is if and when you can put videos/audios/podcasts at 1.5x-2x the speed of normality. Your brain can still pick everything up and gets the gears running.

Mastamind has been a great OP with Thread title changes and bipartisan posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom