⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is the dotard at Old Trafford... (Kentucky fried donzo)...

It's crazy how bad Bayern looked when Carlo was there & how much better they are with Heynckes back at the helm. Glad he integrated James... I was afraid he was going to be isolated & hating life being in cold *** Germany not knowing how to speak the language & all.

all fax.
in valverde's current syste, i would play him in raki's dm role.

speaking of which... valverde has done one hell of a job.

I take this campaign with a grain of salt because Madrid is doing so terribly via the hang over period after reigning supreme for 2 years.

Evaluating Ernesto would be more balanced if Madrid were at full strength. Remember how Barca looked during the first Classico? Madrid looked absolutely ruthlessly clinical at the time & Barca looked lost in the sauce. Utterly directionless.

I'll have a more informed opinion once the later stages of the CL occur. Everything looks rosy now.

Like I said previously, I wish Los Che were at full strength for the upcoming match... They will be without Goncalo Guedes, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Jeison Murillo,& Ezequiel Garay tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see how they fare at Camp Nou for this first leg. Barca should throttle them at home to carry a swoll aggregate for the 2nd leg back at the Mestalla.

Last edited:
Listening to a podcast with Mina Rzouki, Julien Laurens, & Raphael Honigstein, it seems Bayern don’t think Nagelsmann is ready for Bayern & they will most likely go with Tuchel provided things go well when they speak with him & get more clarity about how things at Dortmund fell apart.

You reminded me that they also talked about Enrique being the front runner for Chelsea job but I’m not sure he wants to come back. People forget how much of a maverick he is.

This transfer window has been weird. Prem teams spent like a hype beast at a Supreme drop buying sizes they don’t even wear.

Which podcast is this? The commentators mentioned the same thing in the recent Bayern match. Not surprising, it's understandable.
Word is that Bayern want Pulisic to be Ribery/Robben replacement. They do have Coman and Gnarby.
Would love to see Enrique at Arsenal. Would be nice if he came back.

Which podcast is this? The commentators mentioned the same thing in the recent Bayern match. Not surprising, it's understandable.

Word is that Bayern want Pulisic to be Ribery/Robben replacement. They do have Coman and Gnarby.
Would love to see Enrique at Arsenal. Would be nice if he came back.

Dude, keep up the good work posting the footy news... I rep you every time. I read voraciously but you still post stuff here & there I missed...

If you're an iPhone user, the podcast is available on the podcast app. One of the better podcasts out there because it's not Prem centric or La Liga centric. I like Julien Laurens & Raphael Honigstein's punditry too. Mina Rzouki is ok too. Kinda meh looking but has a sexy Brit accent. Love a female that can talk footy doe...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0940sk5/episodes/downloads

Coman has been str8 balling the last couple of times he's played. I hope the kid does well.

I wonder if Enrique did another super or ultra marathon? The Marathon des Sables... a 6 day 156 mile race through the Sahara... The longest stage is 57 miles. Lucho has done this race like 2-3 times... Maybe more...

Last edited:
Dude, keep up the good work posting the footy news... I rep you every time. I read voraciously but you still post stuff here & there I missed...

If you're an iPhone user, the podcast is available on the podcast app. One of the better podcasts out there because it's not Prem centric or La Liga centric. I like Julien Laurens & Raphael Honigstein's punditry too. Mina Rzouki is ok too. Kinda meh looking but has a sexy Brit accent. Love a female that can talk footy doe...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0940sk5/episodes/downloads

Coman has been str8 balling the last couple of times he's played. I hope the kid does well.

I wonder if Enrique did another super or ultra marathon? The Marathon des Sables... a 6 day 156 mile race through the Sahara... The longest stage is 57 miles. Lucho has done this race like 2-3 times... Maybe more...

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I try to contribute what I can as much as possible.
I'm gonna check out the podcast. I've been neglecting footy podcasts for the last few months.

Coman was a great buy by Bayern. Both PSG and Juve missed out. His contract is up in 2020, I would imagine that they are already working on tying him down. Especially with Robben and Ribery aging and entering the final stages of their contracts. I think that they both have a year left.

I didn't know that Enrique was into marathons. I know I recently read that AVB signed up for a rally, ended up crashing into a sand dune and hurting his back. He's another one who has stepped away from the game. I wonder if any clubs have him on their shortlist, obviously not Chelsea though :lol:

This revolving door of managers is tiresome.

Might as well bring in some completely unknown person so at least when they lose the job it won't be as shocking.

Not understanding why Semedo was left off of the Roster for tomorrow's game. Hope it doesn't start messing with his confidence.
im saying. semedo is a good defender but needs to work on chemistry and cohesiveness with the team offensively. he needs to play steady minutes to achieve that.
i can understand why sergi gets the nod though because he has definitely earned it.

you'd think he'd at least be on the bench

Neymar is an immature idiot. Some OG needs to sit him down and try to get his head right.

PSG were also up 3-0 up until near the end of the game when he started doing all that unnecessary stuff and basically helped Rennes gain momentum which helped them score 2 goals at the end.

Got dayum... We've seen the deplorable mindset take over everywhere... I can't believe we're living in an era where it's ok to to racist...

west ham director Tony Henry says the club doesn't want African players because they cause mayhem.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/01/31/west-ham-director-transfers-tony-henry-bias-african-players

We don’t want any more Africans… We had three and we felt we didn’t particularly want any more African players.

It’s nothing racist at all. It’s just sometimes they can have a bad attitude.

We had problems with Sakho, with Diafra Sakho. We find that when they are not in the team they cause mayhem. It’s nothing against the African race at all.

I mean, look, there are top African players. There’s not a problem with them. It’s just sometimes they cause a lot of problems when they are not playing, as we had with Diafra. He’s left, so great. It’s nothing personal at all.

Diafra Sakho how is now at Rennes said -
screen shot.PNG

Yesterday sure was crazy. Did Icardi actually go to RM?

His Argentina coach said he'd had his head turned by Real interest but nothing came to fruition. Inters director said that apparently him and his boys were in Madrid too but nothing happened transfer wise

Eagle eyed Inter fans also notived that dude unfollowed his wife and a few Inter teammates on sm :lol:

They've been a mess for the last month,losing games and dropping down the table. Not surprised Icardi would want out but just a reminder that dude is Inter's captain and he's causing a fuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom