⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why we keep insisting with a 2 man midfield, whilst everyone else plays with 3 and dominates us. GG to spurs.. but we looked and played like ish. Terrible
GG homie. Y’all really looked awfulnout there so it’s hard to say spurs dominated lol

Why can’t Poch get Spurs play like this consistently. They were parked in the United final third for most of the game.

Much as I love him, Son did Arry a disservice by not feeding Kane more. There were at least 3 opportunities Son tried for glory instead of passing to Kane. If it wasn’t for the win, this might’ve been a big talking point. Son should take Arry out for soju & some Korean bbq... They got that in London nowadays?

What Jose does tactically with United team stupefies me. The choices he makes sometimes are beyond stupid. His midfield was completely run over. It was like watching the ice dragon tear down the wall like it was paper in the season finale of GoT last season...

The craziness of what’s happening to Chelsea... What on earth is happening at Stamford Bridge?!?

Wonder where Conte will go? Aside from Juve, non of the other clubs in Serie A have the dough to build the type of squad he would want. Also who takes over for Chelsea?

Barca vs Chelsea should be interesting. Feeling robbed bcs Los Che has a crap ton of injuries... Not the same playing them without their best players.

Morata is overrated too. Only goals he scores are headers. We need a Cavani/Lewa/Hannibal type player badly.

But yeah I agree that Mou needs to switch to a 4-3-3 against the stronger top 6 sides because we have the worst midfield out of the bunch. Would freaking help if garbage *** Smalling and Jones stop kicking it backwards.

The Premier League script writers are on it this year. So many story lines, talking points, and the added characters switching houses and allegiances.

Why can’t Poch get Spurs play like this consistently. They were parked in the United final third for most of the game.

Much as I love him, Son did Arry a disservice by not feeding Kane more. There were at least 3 opportunities Son tried for glory instead of passing to Kane. If it wasn’t for the win, this might’ve been a big talking point. Son should take Arry out for soju & some Korean bbq... They got that in London nowadays?

What Jose does tactically with United team stupefies me. The choices he makes sometimes are beyond stupid. His midfield was completely run over. It was like watching the ice dragon tear down the wall like it was paper in the season finale of GoT last season...

The craziness of what’s happening to Chelsea... What on earth is happening at Stamford Bridge?!?

Wonder where Conte will go? Aside from Juve, non of the other clubs in Serie A have the dough to build the type of squad he would want. Also who takes over for Chelsea?

Barca vs Chelsea should be interesting. Feeling robbed bcs Los Che has a crap ton of injuries... Not the same playing them without their best players.

They have Korean BBQ in London, but it's rare and very expensive compared to the ones in high Asian pop. areas in the US (Bay Area, LA, etc).

Mou is out there saying that he thinks Man United will be ready to "complete for everything" by 2020 :lol: So much for making fun of other clubs for preparing for next year when your own manager doesn't believe in your club...

I think managers just use Chelsea as a temporary job where they can win a trophy or two, make a @#$@ load of money compared to other clubs, and then move on to something better/more stable. They have to know by now that it's never going to be a long term gig

I love David Alaba & he’s the best LB out there right now... salivate at the thought of him in a Blaugrana strip but these transfer rumors are downright silly. Bayern ain’t taking any kind of dough for him. Hes absolutely integral for that team...

looking through the list of all the confirmed days transfers ones i missed that i found interesting are Hector Moreno from roma to sociedad and Clement Grenier from lyon to ea guingamp

in other news
We still have to win eight games to be champions and we are going to try and win the next one in two days and a half.
*checks to see what what the 8th game from now would be*
Screenshot 2018-01-31 20.07.02.png

giphy.webp

I can see Conte going to PSG
Hiddink, Ancelotti, and Enrique come to mind. I don't see Chelsea going after Tuchel. Sarri and Simeone would be hard to pull away from their clubs. I'm sure Allegri is on their list as well.

Now that the silly transfer window is done let's enjoy the rest of this season. Hopefully pool get relegated

I can see Conte going to PSG
Hiddink, Ancelotti, and Enrique come to mind. I don't see Chelsea going after Tuchel. Sarri and Simeone would be hard to pull away from their clubs. I'm sure Allegri is on their list as well.

Listening to a podcast with Mina Rzouki, Julien Laurens, & Raphael Honigstein, it seems Bayern don’t think Nagelsmann is ready for Bayern & they will most likely go with Tuchel provided things go well when they speak with him & get more clarity about how things at Dortmund fell apart.

You reminded me that they also talked about Enrique being the front runner for Chelsea job but I’m not sure he wants to come back. People forget how much of a maverick he is.

This transfer window has been weird. Prem teams spent like a hype beast at a Supreme drop buying sizes they don’t even wear.

I love David Alaba & he’s the best LB out there right now... salivate at the thought of him in a Blaugrana strip but these transfer rumors are downright silly.
all fax.
in valverde's current syste, i would play him in raki's dm role.

speaking of which... valverde has done one hell of a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom