⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

That matches up with this from yesterday...

Dude can't be too pleased with barely missing out on some big time moves in consecutive windows while Leicesters gotten rid of other contributors from the title winning squad

Should have just took the 70 mill now you probably lost him for the rest of the season and won't be able to get that much in the summer

Suprised Van Der Wiel came to Toronto FC. Is he washed? He was with PSG not long ago

48C5265300000578-0-image-a-17_1517424343297.jpg

Awkward...

Tottenham have some nice shirts this year though

That’s a good move for Toronto.

GVW can offer a lot to the MLS.

Wish United would make a big move like that. Happy we got some decent new kits tho

dc-united-2018-home-kit-1.jpg

Away shirt is still trash. I prefer a crew neck with no buttons or a collar with buttons. But this is decent.

Toronto and LA get blessed with the best shirts every year

That’s a good move for Toronto.

GVW can offer a lot to the MLS.

Wish United would make a big move like that. Happy we got some decent new kits tho

dc-united-2018-home-kit-1.jpg

Away shirt is still trash. I prefer a crew neck with no buttons or a collar with buttons. But this is decent.

Toronto and LA get blessed with the best shirts every year
i think those kits are fire

lucas. it's time to come on home

I get this sentiment but I mean Neymar was doing some of the same stuff at Barca tbf :lol:

The whole styling on opponents thing has been with dude since he was at Santos. The other stuff with taking games off and doing whatever he wants is probably exclusive to P$G though...

I know Xavi can come across salty but aside from the demonstrative actions on the field when he got fouled, Neymar was not doing everything he's doing now at PSG when he was at Camp Nou (not even close)... Neymar has been given free reign from Al-Khelaifi & he's clearly enjoying his privileges there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom