⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna sit down and watch this Dortmund game since i had a half day at work today. Michy with the start today.

sidenote: France has some insanely talented players. Didn't realize fekir was french too. The talent is really insane. Tolisso, Fekir, Martial, Pogba, Lacazette, Griez, Konte, Dembele, Coman, Mbappe....i mean good lord

damnnnn batshuayi with the first half brace for dortmund :smokin

WOW they used VAR and confirmed he was offside. goal taken off the board. he was actually offside though

:sick: if he wasn't white or english these pundits wouldn't be on his meat so tough

Gary Neville has claimed Harry Kane is just as good as Lionel Messi and Neymar – and that he is one of the best forwards in the world – if not the best.

"He reminded of a cross between Alan [Shearer] and Didier [Drogba] against United."

“Honestly it was a brilliant performance from a centre forward."

“I’d go as far to say that I think he’s the best centre forward in Europe."

“Obviously you’ve got the likes of Suarez, Messi and Neymar who play up top that are absolutely incredible."

“He’s not an off the shelf centre forward or a typical one that plays in between the centre backs."

“I think he’s getting as close to perfect as he can be."

“I don’t think Harry Kane will ever dip in his career.”

Last edited:
Better than Messi or Neymar is clearly not true.

Playing like the best striker in the world right now at this minute? Not that farfetched.

Part of me wish Hurricane declines just to make these clowns look like clowns. :lol:

No wonder England are trash. They food trash, too.

:sick: if he wasn't white or english these pundits wouldn't be on meat so tough

Gary Neville has claimed Harry Kane is just as good as Lionel Messi and Neymar – and that he is one of the best forwards in the world – if not the best.

"He reminded of a cross between Alan [Shearer] and Didier [Drogba] against United."

“Honestly it was a brilliant performance from a centre forward.

“I’d go as far to say that I think he’s the best centre forward in Europe.

“Obviously you’ve got the likes of Suarez, Messi and Neymar who play up top that are absolutely incredible.

“He’s not an off the shelf centre forward or a typical one that plays in between the centre backs.

“I think he’s getting as close to perfect as he can be.

:rofl: at some of these takes. The English are so desperate to have a world class player.

He's a helluva player tho

:rofl: at some of these takes. The English are so desperate to have a world class player.

He's a helluva player tho
yeah he is and i don't know why they need to make wild comparisons.
no one is trying to hear all that.

hate to say it but we would see his full potential at real madrid if he goes. i can't think of a more suitable place for him. flo's type too.
he would eat good.

is it unthinkable that kane goes to a rival english club?

The only other rival club I could’ve seen tryin to get Kane would’ve been United before this last summer but they got Lukaku now.

Can’t see another top club in the league tryin for em.

:sick: if he wasn't white or english these pundits wouldn't be on his meat so tough

“Honestly it was a brilliant performance from a centre forward.

“I’d go as far to say that I think he’s the best centre forward in Europe.

“Obviously you’ve got the likes of Suarez, Messi and Neymar who play up top that are absolutely incredible.

“He’s not an off the shelf centre forward or a typical one that plays in between the centre backs.

“I think he’s getting as close to perfect as he can be.

Bruh this ***** didn’t even score

He can be as good as he wants to be, as long as he playing for spurs he ain’t winning ****.

As much as I clown Lukaku for not scoring recently, at least he challenged himself and went to a bigger club.

It wasn't for a lack of trying though :lol:,dude looked great besides the missed chances
The only other rival club I could’ve seen tryin to get Kane would’ve been United before this last summer but they got Lukaku now.

Can’t see another top club in the league tryin for em.

Agreed,only place I see him leaving Spurs for in the short term is Spain but even then it seems like he's satisfied at Spurs atm. They'll definitely have to break their historic cheapness to keep him but I feel like he wouldn't be one to push hard to leave

Also given just how much he's been scoring and seems to be getting better each year, I feel like dude would break Shearers scoring record if he ended up staying in the Prem for most of his career. He's a goal away from 100 PL goals already at 24...that's crazy :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom