⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasper has been playing well in Copa play... The kid keeps his feet active to make sure he gets to the ball. Not sure if his future is at Camp Nou but he should be a solid starting keeper... ter Stegen is my guy doe...

So Sevilla, Valencia, Leganes, & Barca...

I hope Quique Sanchez Flores gets a shot at a big club... Solid solid manager...

Is Morata that buns that World Class got Chelsea working the phones?

Aren't they trying to ger Dzeko?

Who's winning the Morata vs Lukaku race?

It would be pretty funny and messed up if FFP screws over PSG simply because the players don't want to leave :lol::smh:

Not surprised that Pastore rejected Liverpool and Tottenham's advances, England is never the first choice for Argentine players.

Right now its kinda looking like this... :lol:
HonoredScentedAfricanelephant-small.gif

Is laca so buns that arsenal are working the phones ?

I don't believe Laca been getting the service he deserves, hopefully with Mkhitaryan and Ozil feeding him the goal count will rise. If we get Aubamayeng I'm not sure what will happen. Hopefully they can play together and Wenger will bench Iwobi and Welbeck.

Wut? This isn't about Laca Flames. Arsene, or more accurately Mislintat, has a chance to reunite Mickey with Obama. You make that deal any and every day. Laca and Obama can play together, but Giroud would be left to rot, hence Arsenal trying to do good by him and move him out to anywhere (even Chelsea :sick:).

Im sure BVB is trying to get Batashuyi (sp?) on a permanent deal, so Chelsea is tapping up Giroud because he's expendable to Arsenal and knows the EPL.

I also read it's cause the wife Giroud cheated on doesn't want to move from London to Dortmund understandably, so it put a halt in the talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom