⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That third goal just wasn't meant to fall lol. We missed so many clear opportunities. But shoutout to Espanyol for making this an exciting round to watch. Those last 10 minutes were nerve wracking

copa has been crazy this season. hope we draw leganese and we get to see sevilla vs valencia.
2254365-46986090-2560-1440.jpg

please make this happen

This. We need to take a page out of Barca's book.

Don't win the 2 most important trophies (we're already halfway there this season)
Watch our rival win them (halfway there)
Lose our best young player
Spend pretty recklessly on 2 players who won't really be involved until January
Make an absurd signing (Giroud will be our Paulinho)
????
Profit

The ???? is probably having Messi, so this strategy most likely wouldn't work for us

Make an absurd signing (Giroud will be our Cantona)
????
Profit

The ???? is probably Giroud doing a bunch of world class things like scoring late game headers and scorpion kicks and smashing bad *****es and taking private jets to private islands in the middle of a back to back game week and whatever else world class players on his level do

Fixed that for ya. Spoiler too..

I don't believe Laca been getting the service he deserves, hopefully with Mkhitaryan and Ozil feeding him the goal count will rise. If we get Aubamayeng I'm not sure what will happen. Hopefully they can play together and Wenger will bench Iwobi and Welbeck.

Wut? This isn't about Laca Flames. Arsene, or more accurately Mislintat, has a chance to reunite Mickey with Obama. You make that deal any and every day. Laca and Obama can play together, but Giroud would be left to rot, hence Arsenal trying to do good by him and move him out to anywhere (even Chelsea :sick:).

Im sure BVB is trying to get Batashuyi (sp?) on a permanent deal, so Chelsea is tapping up Giroud because he's expendable to Arsenal and knows the EPL.

I said this because I find it ironic that you mention Chelsea’s striker issues and you seem to be going through the same. Laca hasn’t been getting the service he deserves yet you have Ozil, who is heralded as Mr Assist. The more I think about this team arsenal are looking to build the more I see the holes in it. You really think Arsene is gonna play both laca and Obama together? Granted I’m not the biggest arsenal fan but I can’t recall the last time You lot played two up top and weren’t chasing a game. Also has Obama ever really flourished with a strike partner? Obama didn’t just become available, dudes been on the market for years now.. you telling me he only now became desirable to your club because of mkhi. I think the pursuit of Obama is Arsenal’s attempt to placate fans. Also I don’t see how you fit mkhi and ozil into the same team. Mkhi barely looked good in the 10 role at united, let alone on the wing. Now let’s say you do find a way to play all 4, your gonna do that with no real CDM? Mans like united will feast on that counter attack :pimp:. Arsenal doing the same **** united did couple years back, just bringing in available big names. You’ve needed a cb and a dm all year and you bring in another striker... jokes blud. Who knows, maybe club knows ozil is out and mkhi is his direct replacement.and maybe (most likely) I don’t know **** about what I’m talking about and arsenal is back to claim that 4th place trophy.

You guys rate the most mediocre players... Moura is so sometimey & floundered at psg. I don’t think it’s a good signing for Tottenham... They already have sometimey footballers. Moura just adds to that headcount... They need bangers if they want to try to win the Prem.

You guys rate the most mediocre players... Moura is so sometimey & floundered at psg. I don’t think it’s a good signing for Tottenham... They already have sometimey footballers. Moura just adds to that headcount... They need bangers if they want to try to win the Prem.
no one wants to go to totenham though
thats the problem

and cot damnnit i didn't want valencia at all
good thing our team is relatively deep this year cause we are going to need everyone

The Gunners hire Sven Mislinta from Dortmund & Raul Sanllehi from Barca & still the same low balling ish... Any of us could do that too...

Wenger is that lowball offering dude that ebayers are always complaining about... :lol:Clubs corresponding with Aresnal via email during transfer negotiations should apply those warnings you see on best offer items, "no lowball offers, legit inquiries only..."

valencia's next 4 games

real madrid
barcelona (cdr)
atletico
barcelona (cdr)

their whole season in the next 4 games

I'm saying this now... I bet City fights Madrid for Neymar... Sheikh Mansour is going to plop down his black card for Pep...

neymar is better off in city than madrid
his feelings will really get hurt in spain

this is way too harsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom