⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Props for the Gladiator quote... I think Neymar less a gladiator & more a sell sword.

:lol: The highlight of RvP's return to Feyenoord.

I don't watch the Copa Libertadores as often as I used to, in part due consistency of broadcasts available even though I have a complete foreign language channels package. I'm miss the zaniness that occurs during matches like this.

Still crazy that the Hammers managed to sign Mario...

In other silly news

Last edited:
Adidas going all the way with the throwback release short shorts included
adidas-argentina-1993-remake-kit-1.jpg

i asked a simple question and you are deflecting

you called them amazing...not me.

Now if the team is amazing do they have amazing players or is it a group of great players that makes them amazing? Interesting way to look at it. Also, many of their players can play amazingly at times. Furthermore, some of their players are amazing in the PL, thus clouding peoples judgement if they played poorly elsewhere. Take into consideration their managerial changes. Can’t be easy for the team. Changing formations and what not. Does the formation, which impacts a players ability to shine, mean they aren’t amazing? Take into consideration my buddy Chicharito. Great/amazing player at times, but struggling in a league where he’s proven he can excel. Sure their current formation isn’t suited for a poacher like him. For that reason is he not great/amazing? Finally, their kits are pure class. That alone should make the whole club amazing. So in essence all their players are amazing, just because Barca isn’t trying to buy any of them doesn’t mean they suck. I hate you btw.

chicharito...amazing ? :lol: nah
you use the world too loosely

your low standards of football are amazing

i don't hate you btw...i couldn't care less

I won't be able to attend but I know there are other South Florida peeps in here. Will y'all support this new franchise?

Last edited:
it has nothing to do with barca
no one even brought barca in the conversation

you just made an asinine statement like you always do

And you replied. Usually people who make asinine statements get ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom