⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Salah "only" makes £90k a week...
Kane only makes £110k a week if I recall correctly. Both are well deserving of a nice upgrade.
Realistically I'm not sure how much we can pay him though with our revenue and wage structure. He doesn't seem to care that much though.

ref got that alex murphy cut
Robo-Mirror-72.jpg

Do people actually like Ray Hudson? I enjoy it but I don't watch La Liga that often so my exposure is a bit more limited. I imagine he could be pretty annoying if you have to hear it frequently

I like love Ray Hudson, but I can also see how people hate him (in part because he's a Barca stan)... He's kinda a footy version of dickey vitale with a Scottish accent. I like the pairing of Phil Schoen & Hudson too. Schoen plays the straight man to Hudson & he's the only white guy I've ever heard pronounce names correctly without sounding like Matt Dillion in Something About Mary (the museum scene).

The Blaugrana came out like Shelbys... :smokin
original.gif

Last edited:
Ray Hudson is the GOAT; I don't care what any nerd who thinks he's too "animated" thinks. He might be over the top, but he's hilarious and is actually knowledgeable about the sport.

My favorite parts are when Phil winds him, and you can hear Phil trying to hide his laughter in the background :lol:

I just wish bein had better production value... Their sets & graphics (& basically everything) come across as bad 90s Euro trash TV... Like the Italian variety shows I used to see on TV when I traveled there at that time...

I've been watching that duo going back to their goltv days... This is one of my favorites... Hudson's blistering commentary of the 3 Lions.

:lol: at his description of the Prem too.

I've been watching that duo going back to their goltv days... This is one of my favorites... Hudson's blistering commentary of the 3 Lions.

:lol: at his description of the Prem too.

YOOOOO RAY UNLEASHED THAT FIRE.

I ALMOST LOST IT AT “THREE LIONS? MORE LIKE THE THREE SLEEPING PU....” :lol: :rofl:

Ray almost had me :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom