⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet money city is the first team linked

Dudes have enough attackers as is :lol::smh:

Would've wanted United to be all over dude if things hadn't worked out with Alexis,now just hope he stays away from England :lol:. Dude would probably be a lot cheaper than Lemar

mastamind89 mastamind89 I'm shocked at Gabigol too. People talked about him and Jesus being next for Brazil and some even argued Gabigol was better. He still got time to bounce back only 21 maybe it was just bad timing but maybe it was his attitude like you said. He could still bounce back though maybe

Adebayor is a finesse legend :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Dude gave a great interview recently :lol:

He recollected that famous celebration in front of Gunner fans

‘You can insult me no problem, but telling me my father washes elephant? I'm not taking that'

Dude won in the end:rofl::smokin

Adebayor is a legend. One of my fave players to watch when I was younger.

Adebayor is a def Prem legend,dude brought so many lulz when he was around :lol:

Finest player Togo ever produced too :pimp:

In other news

article-0-1911225600000578-970_634x466.jpg

Man said Jose is a winner. He wants to win. By any means.

Then said Wenger wants to bring in kids and make them the best they can be. He’s a teacher.

Accurate af

Not in 2018, sometimes Jose seems to be focused on not losing points rather than winning and besides Bellerin who has Wenger developed into a good player?

Not in 2018, sometimes Jose seems to be focused on not losing points rather than winning and besides Bellerin who has Wenger developed into a good player?
Europa league was just last season

and dont worry, Arsene got a few on his shortlist. Doubt you doubt that.

Man United fans claimed for YEARS that Europa was not a real competition, especially after they got humiliated by Bilbao. Now it's "winning" along with the other formerly fake competition Community Shields and FA Cups :smh:

Man said Jose is a winner. He wants to win. By any means.

Then said Wenger wants to bring in kids and make them the best they can be. He’s a teacher.

Accurate af
?

Mourinho could've won more trophies if he wasn't busy trying to get 0-0 Or 1-1 draws against rival clubs.

If Wenger is a teacher, he's the mediocre public school teacher that causes your parents to pull you out and send you to a prestigious private school instead

Man United fans claimed for YEARS that Europa was not a real competition, especially after they got humiliated by Bilbao. Now it's "winning" along with the other formerly fake competition Community Shields and FA Cups :smh:

Nice rant but Prime isn't even a United fan tho...

Clubs have been linked Moura and Pastore so I can see something happening. Guedes, I hope he ends up at Valencia. I remember reading that club was having some money issues but who knows, we'll see

United could sell DDG and drop bags on Donnarumma, or give a young English keeper a chance. Get Kroos and $$$ in exchange.

I really hope we don’t sell DDG, even for €100M. If we want to be the best team in the world, we need to keep the best keeper in the world.

We ain't see this downfall coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom