⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least CR7 a red-hot Bale and Marcelo will be rested for la liga which we have no chance of winning!

Seriously though the players still should have stepped up. This whole season has been trash.

Hope the board learns what many sports fans sometimes have trouble understanding

There's a difference between a young player with potential and a grown *** man who has fulfilled that potential along with a young man on the cusp of fulfilling it. RM are very particular with keeping the squad below a certain age, but this season needs to be a hard lesson that you have to keep it above a certain age as well. Theo, Achraf, and Llorente are not ready to wear the all-white. They're also far from the only ones to blame for this season.

Damn hope Zizou don't get axed...

Same but it's highly questionable that he didn't bring his big guns for this match, just in case. Leganes is in Madrid too, so there wouldn't even really have been travel. I think the talk of a new manager will be more serious if he can't get past PSG. I also think that it would happen in the summer, not mid-season.

So about Alexis at United... At Udinese & Barcelona, he played on the right wing (sometimes up front at Barca if I remember correctly). When he got to Arsenal, he played primarily on the left.

Martial plays on the left too. It would be a shame to see him not get consistent playing time. Would Jose put him on the right & sometimes at striker?

Coutinho's debut against his old club in the Copa derby!

So why didn't Coutinho get the number 7 again?

So about Alexis at United... At Udinese & Barcelona, he played on the right wing (sometimes up front at Barca if I remember correctly). When he got to Arsenal, he played primarily on the left.

Martial plays on the left too. It would be a shame to see him not get consistent playing time. Would Jose put him on the right & sometimes at striker?

Coutinho's debut against his old club in the Copa derby!

yerry mina on the bench too

still can't believe real madrid are out of the cup
we have to turn this 1-0 deficit at the camp nou tomorrow...would be an absolute shame

Last edited:
Same but it's highly questionable that he didn't bring his big guns for this match, just in case. Leganes is in Madrid too, so there wouldn't even really have been travel. I think the talk of a new manager will be more serious if he can't get past PSG. I also think that it would happen in the summer, not mid-season.
:lol:You didn't have to tell me where Leganes is... Lets say Perez is fed up enough to fire him. Who would you want managing your club next?

So why didn't Coutinho get the number 7 again?
The rumor was Barca was saving it for a big signing (racist lil bags aka the culture vulture). The # has good juju though... Masch had it, Cruyff wore it for Ajaz & the Dutch NT (he wore #9 for Barca)....

^ henry too
coutinho will eventually get the #8

madrid vs valencia this weekend is gonna be poppin :smokin
psg is around the corner...madrid need to turn it on soon.
this is a good test.

:lol:You didn't have to tell me where Leganes is... Lets say Perez is fed up enough to fire him. Who would you want managing your club next?

It was a general point not informing you :lol:

I'd probably look at a caretaker former RM manager for the rest of the season and then check with Guti if he wants to take the reigns in the summer.

I think Zizou's counterpoint to the board for fielding a B-team in one of the only 2 comps we could have still won will be that his main focus was having the first team healthy and clicking for PSG. I also am positive he will at minimum be given the round of 16 to right the ship. Even if RM is eliminated I also think they'd leave it up to him if he wanted to stay or resign.

That pic looks like a ps :lol::sick:,dude has Semedo looking like IT

giphy.gif

West Ham really? That's a coup for them but damn

Welp

Oh my gosh and I got season tickets for dc United. I knew things were going to be bad when i realized the stadium didn’t open til June but season starts in March

Speaking of Conte

:lol:

Dude isn't even the first or second Chelsea manager to complain about their transfer policy but instead of changing that,the club would rather change managers each time...

Also,feels like someones been briefing the media about Neymars unhappiness right now

Baisse ta jupe, b...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom