⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uefa-nations-league-trophy%2B%25283%2529.jpg

UEFA nations trophy, nice imo

Listen to UEFA Nations League anthem by UEFA Nations League #np on #SoundCloud

The Nations cup trophy is :emoji_fire:'

What is the competition btw? Sounds like it's gonna make friendlies irrelevant now, :pimp: if so.
I never seen Claude smile before :rofl: :rofl:

That's cause Claude was trying to get some digits :lol:

Didn't even know CFCTV existed

I only have one issue with the retro adidas kits. Why don't they have the retro adidas logo?

There’s a stripper where I’m at that looks exactly like Sophie. She had a nasally voice but man, she was baaaad. (Good)

Is it really that serious psk? Just about everyone knew what he meant initially :lol:

You've been going harder at dude over this than actual Gooners
Nah I agree with Kimchi Papi Kimchi Papi

He tried to use the name of a club legend to shield himself from scrutiny, making it seem like Henry cosigned him.

Then Henry clapped back basically saying keep my name out your mouf b.

Alexis was one of my favorite players but I wish him the worst at United. I hope he causes unrest in the locker room and have have players trying to up their wages.

Brilliant from Monreal knocking it off Alonso knowing it would then deflect off Rudiger into the net. calculated stuff

:rofl:!!!!!!

also, i remember hearing about that uefa nations tournament but dont remember when it is or why it came about

Attachments

• CantonaManc_2018-Jan-24.jpg
    CantonaManc_2018-Jan-24.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 5
Commentator just said away goals rule doesn't come into account until after the full 90. So if this stays level it goes to extratime

Next to stones, Smokey jack is the next stupidest footballer I’ve ever seen... dribbles into a double team & then says if I can’t keep the ball I’m taking you down...

Hakimi has a ton of potential but dude could really have used a loan spell this year. Lacks end product badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom